admin has to do it.

fiiine! these are for the guys. and i will name the roleplays as a thank you for doing all this. so get ready!

*reads*

_____________

Roleplayer: FSOFDESTINY (my adorable valentine ;) )

Dear four swords and shadow,

you guys were really amazing, you're always there for me when i needed it. but when i tell you this. i really gotta admit it now. Blue, Green, you guys are kinda hot when y'all sweaty and shirtless. but was the hugging me thing really necessary XD? Red your just to adorable when i put smiley face icing on your cheeks, and when you laugh and giggle when i tickle your ear with bites and kisses XD. Vio your really adorable when you wear your glasses and when you shudder at times. and Shadow, your hot as well when you kinda flex your muscles at me and flirt with me. you guys can be a tease, but i like to thank you guys about all this. happy valentines day.

Love,

Pixel 

___________

Roleplayers: HumbleTomato , GamerGirl_BookLover , Pikachulover2748 , and Kairiexeyandere

Dear toon link and link,

now where should i start with you two rascals? Ah. id like to say you both are crazy and funny. and rude, especially you toonie. but its kinda cute when your both jealous at the same time. but more funny when TOONIE pulls your hair sidelines when you tried to kiss me link. and toonie stop with your pervyness you have. but you guys can be really adorable. Happy Valentines day.

Love,

Pixel

_--------------------

Roleplayer: Pikachulover2748 ( again XD)

Dear Clemont,

you were an amazing inventor, you just sometimes forget to do some things on those inventions you do. your a real cutie when you have your glasses off and when you try to kiss me on my lips. i wish i could be a better girl than i am. your really and amazing guy, and i couldn't ask for more than you. Happy valetines day cutie XD.

P.S. i gotta ask you.. why me? im just a dumb girl and your a smart and very amazing person.

Love,

Pixel

---------------

Roleplayer: Gamergirl80 (admin of this OC)

Dear Marcus,

ooooooh lord. where should i start with you? just joking. ok ok. im getting off topic. anyways. Your a really great guy that i would ask for. i can be very silly and mean and stupid and dumb and etc etc. but... you... i got really nervous when i first met you. i couldnt really ask for more people than welll..... what i have now XD. your really special to me. and i couldnt ask for anything else but you. Happy valetines day sweetheart

Love,

Pixel

---------

im dooooone! kind of... nah im just playing. soooo seee ya!

and this song for chu FSOFDESTINY