Christmas meltdown

I was about to knock on the door, but they opened before my hand could even touched the door. 

"You're here!!!",yelled Ashanti and hugged me.

"Hey,darling. How did you know that I'm infront the door?",I asked

"Voices and I heard you're luggage pop up in the living room",she smirked. "Ohh and Merry Christmas !!!", said Ashanti.

"Marry Christmas,but you know I'm not fan of the holidays."I said.

"So,I won't be seeing you tonight in Church?",She asked.

"Noupe!",I said and started walking towards the living room. When I enterd the room first thing that I saw was a huge christmas tree  decorated in red and gold colors. 

"What is that?",I asked Ashanti as she walked into the room behind me. I pointed my finger into christmas tree. Now I took a better look at her and especially what was she wearing. She was wearing a ugly christmas sweater with reindeers on it. "And what in the hell is that?", now my finger pointing at her sweater.

"Well,that is a Christmas tree and this is a christmas sweater.",she said sarcastically.

"I know what they are!! I'm asking why? We are witches! And you know how I feel abouth this stuff!!!" I yelled. I was starting to get upset.

"I know,I know!!! Calm down,please. I'll tell you why,just calm down before you destroy my living room.", said Ashanti. I looked around and saw furniture flying around the room. I took few deep breaths and furniture was back in it's place like nothing happend. 

I looked at Ashanti and said ony one word:"Talk."

"You better sit down.",said Ashanti. I did and let her continue.

"Before 5 years I started dating this guy John and he invited me to spend Christmas with his family and I really liked it. So for the last 4 years I also started to celebrate Christmas. I never told you becouse I know you hate the Church and you never visited me around this time becouse you were with Tristan.",she said.

"Ok,but... How come I never heard a singel word abouth John and you say you two are dating for 5 years. Hmm...",I took a good look at her. Ashanti stoped ageing when she was 21,but now she looks older by few years. It clicked to me. "He is human or, please don't make me say it?",I said. Ashanti's eyes hit the floor  and she spoke : " He is white warlock and he is a part of New Orleans Coven. He's real name is Ben and I love him. I felt so much more alive with him in these 5 years then in 100 years of being by myself.",she said. I just looked at her eyes and I saw the love she felt for that boy. 

"Is he worth it? You started to age.",I said

She knelt down before me and took my hands in hers.

"Every second. I just didn't know how to tell you. You are like my mother and my best friend. I just want you to accept us.",she said with tears in her eyas.

"Baby girl,I'll always accept you. I just wanted to protect you and I'm sceard of loosing you. Even if you die of old age one day. But if you really love,this Ben,then who am I to stand in your way.",I said. She hugged me and said: "Thank you:"

"No need to thank me. But I want to meet this,Ben. I need to know to what kind of men I'm leaving my baby girl.",I said and she laughed a bit.

"If you want you can meet him today. I'm going to his house today for Christmas lunch.",said Ashanti.

"You now what,I'll go. But I'm not staying for lunch becouse maybe I killed someone in his family back in the day. That woulde be a really awkward  lunch.",I laughed. Ashanti's face stayed straight.