[TWO] Olympic Champion

I couldn't believe who I saw.

Alex Wolff.

Who is Alex Wolff, you ask? He's my inspiration and he has been since I was a kid..

Let me explain it to you..

When I was 7 & in 2nd grade, I watched Nickelodeon all the time, just like any normal elementary schooler. I found out about the NBB movie airing on January 27th, 2007. Thinking it sounded awesome, I watched it. Nat was my original favorite. Then I found out that he was really 5 years older than me, not 2. So that caused my to switch to team Alex. Since then, he has been one of the most perfect things I have ever seen. Now, after I returned to the fandom before Black Sheep came out, the boys grew up fast .  

Even celebrities had someone they looked up to. Well, that was him for me. 

The second I saw him, I gasped very loud. All speech froze, and eyes were on me. I ran out of the room fast. 

"The worst thing you could do in a callback room is be noticed. " 

I got to the elevator and ran to the corner. The tears were hidden well. That's one of the plus sides of sunglasses.

But those tears were a mixture of feelings. It was partially embarrassment for gasping loud and causing distractions in the waiting room. But mostly, it was because I saw him. My idol was there, and although the chances were slim, he could be working with me. If that happens, I will cry for real of fangirl emotions. I doubt it, though. Why would they put a world-class actress with a former child star? Who would even approve of that?

I regretted thinking the last question immediatley, because I knew someone who would.

The elevator opened and I ran out to the subway as fast as I could. Though I was early, I had more time to find a hiding spot.

[Tip #3- Although you may love your fans, it sometimes isn't the time to talk to them.]

I was hidden perfectly well. Nobody would find me.

Now was the time to pull out my iPhone and text my best friend, Carol.

Carol, better known as Carcar or Bbycarcar,  has been my best friend since I was just a fangirl. Though she was too, it was good to have a fan as a friend. Just to remember what things are like on the other end. 

"What would you think of a world-class actress and a former Nickelodeon star as a pairing?"

I didn't need to say names. Bbycarcar loved Alex as much as I do, maybe even more.

Immediatly, she texted back.

"WHAT HAPPENED IDUDSFUEDSUFR9USDUFSD"

I inhaled and began to type everything that happened in the short period that I had been awake, but focusing on seeing him at callbacks. Just as I pressed "send" , we reached our stop.

I tried to sneak out fast, although it wasn't necessary. The tears were mostly gone. Letting things out on Carcar always helped.

I wasn't in a rush to get to my apartment. I had some schoolwork that I needed to catch up on. It wasn't a lot, I had been going everyday for the past couple weeks. Yes, I go to private school, but they have no comprehension to my career/schedule. So that makes things just a little harder. As long as I dedicated my free time to make-up work, I could keep up with the rest of the class, for the most part. 

It might be hard, but I'm managing.

I threw my leopard print  backpack on my bed. Yes, I LOVE all things leopard print. The first thing I grabbed was my writing journal. I still had to write a poem about whatever I'd like. The reason I chose to do that first? I was perfectly inspired for it now. My teacher's voice echoed in the back of my mind, among many thoughts of him:

"Some poems are not to tell a story, but to share your opinions or views on something."

My pen hit the paper & it began to fly.

"If I see him again, my heart will run.

If he looks my way, it will run faster.

If he smiles, I'll smile too.

If he speaks to me, my heart will race.

If we're put together, my eyes would be the ocean.

If we kiss, I'd cherish every moment of it.

If he isn't just acting, consider my heart an Olympic Champion."

I knew that's what'd I'd call it: Olympic Champion.

 Skimming through it, I knew it'd be fine. My teacher barley read them anyway.

As the day passed by, I flew through my work. Math, science, geography.. I barley paid attention to what I was doing. My mind was fixed on him.

The sky was dark and it was time to turn on my Christmas lights. So what if it was almost summer? Christmas lights were still awesome. I wrote the last sentence on my worksheet, packed up my books and plugged it in. 

When my room had the christmas lights on, it looked beautiful. I jumped on my fluffy bed and stared out my window. Living in NYC is amazing. I could look out my window and see a lot. This is always the place where I came to think about things. 

Tonight, he was the main subject.

Without even realizing, I was there for hours. It was about 10 when my agent,  Kate, shoots me a text.

"You're in for tomorrow."

"Alright :)" I replied. 

In reality, my heart was speeding up. What if he was there? What if we both make the final cut?

I guess I'd have to wait and see.

Wiping tears from my eyes, I hung upside down off my bed. Whenever I did it, I got tired. And I knew that tonight, I couldn't get tired on my own.

I unplugged my lights and put my head on my pillow. I put on Blueberry Cotton as I did every night, and passed out.

Maybe tonight, I'd dream of him..