[THREE] Rooms Two and Three

Hey guys, so I hope you like my story so far :) I'm lazy and I have a shitty laptop that always crashes, so it takes a few days to write a chapter. I switched the named of Carol and Chloe, so you might have to go back and re-read. Uh, I edited a cover, but I'm not so sure if I like it.. tell me what you think? Thanks :)

--------------------------

I'm in love. 

I declared it official when I woke up hyperventalating. 

He wasn't my first thought when I woke up. I was thinking of him long before. Remember how I said that he would be in my dream? I was right. From what I remember, we were in this room, and he looked at me and smiled. I can't remember anything else.

What if that really happened today?

Once again, I reached for my iPhone. It was always the first thing I did when I had woken up enough to function. 

First my eyes went to the date, "Sunday, May 27th." Ew. I hate sundays. My thumb slid across the screen and then flew to the message center. I only had 2 text messages. The first one was from my other best friend, Amanda, AKA Maymay or Bbymaymay. 

"Ur gonna kill it 2day! xx"

Dear god, sometimes I wanted to slap her for her grammar via text. But instead, I simply thanked her, and checked the next message.

"Make sure you're at Times Square Studios by 10:00 AM." from my agent. My eyes flew up to the little time across the top.

9:28 AM.

This would be happening to me right now.

I ran over to the mirror and brushed my hair and did my makeup, while I mentally racked my closet, considering what to wear. I have no idea if he would be there or not, but secretly, I prayed that he was. Finally, I decided on my shorter pair of Abercrombie Shorts and A floral, see through top with a grey tanktop under it, my alternative color. Rather than my Toms, which I wore nearly EVERYDAY, I put on Target flats. As I finished the last stroke of mascara, I burst into my closet and ripped out the outfit I had planned. When I looked in the mirror, I realized the flats didn't match well, and looked for something else. Toms, you win this round, AGAIN.

Shades? Check.

iPhone? Check.

Gum? Check.

Calmness? Um.. I'll get back to you on that one.

But who needed to be calm? This meant that I could move quicker down the stairs and to the subway. If only my mom had the energy I did to keep up with me. Sometimes, I feel bad for her.

In the subway, I stood near the door. When I got there, I wanted to be the first one out. I didn't face the other people, which made me more unoticable.  

I started reading tweets while I waited, and sent a few "Hi!"s to some fans. I knew how much it meant to them.

Before I locked my phone and got off, I tweeted one last thing:

"About to find out if I'm in the movie or not! So excited!" and pressed send. If I said I was nervous, the fans would suspect something. When I made the slightest hint about something being wrong, they would know. 

The subway came to a screeching stop and my phone went in my purse. Slowley, the doors open, and I ran as fast as I could. To me, it wasn't that far. But I got there in no time. We were signed in, but today, we were told to go to the 4rth floor. So we did as told, and once again, my heart raced in the elevator. At least that today, I had a reason. The elevator doors opened, and I tried my hardest to keep calm while I walked down the long, narrow hallway. I opened the door, and barley looked up.