twenty;

Litty Committee 😝

HomieG😎 has added Madison😈 to group

HomieG😎: Madison said she's not the one running the account.

J😇: then who the hell could it be.

Stassiee💋: someone real fucking heartless

Noellyy💍💜: I still think it's Madison I don't trust that little bitch.

HomieG😎: Noelle chill

Madison😈: it wasn't me swear

Wilkinthot👅💦: if she says she didn't do it she didn't do it.

Noellyy👅💦: and we're all suddenly gonna trust her words she was the main one talking shit about Mickey because she's a jealous little asshole.

Tezzyman🖖: woah Noelle I think you need to calm down.

Noellyy💍💜: no im not gonna calm down I know Madison is the one behind the account.

Madison😈: well it isn't me I would never stoop to that level so stop attacking me for all we know you're the one behind the account and you just want them to think it's me to save your own ass.

Noellyy💍💜: oh that makes so much sense genius she's my best friend why would I do something like this and watch her completely break down right before my own eyes.

HomieG😎: Mads that is true Noelle and Mickey have been best friends since middle school.

Madioson😈: well I didn't do it so she needs to stop coming for me

Noellyy💍💜: Well Madison you don't have the cleanest track record when it comes to trying to fuck with Mickey so can't blame me for assuming

Madison😈: I got that but like I said I DIDNT DO IT!

Wilkinthot👅💦: Alright Alright if she says she didn't do it for right now we have no choice but to believe her.

J😇: yeah since she said it not her we have no choice but to focus on trying to figure out who is really behind the account

Noellyyry: whatever

-

Q: who's behind the account??? 🤔🤔