seventy;

Mickey;

"Stass I can't look I'm terrified." I said pacing the room back and forth which I had been doing for a while now.

My anxiety was at a high, how was I supposed to handle a baby I'm only 20, I'm not ready, I barely know how to take care of myself.

"Micks everything's going to be ok, if these tests read positive I'll be here for you and the boys they adore you they'll be here every step of the way as well." Stass said trying to calm me.

"I know but what about Nate, what if he doesn't want to have a kid with me, what if he leaves me." I say, the thought alone causes my eyes to water, and the pace of my breathing to speed.

Stass stops my pacing by gripping both my shoulders and looking me in the eye.

"Mickey that boy is way to head over heels in love with you to ever even think of leaving you, trust me he'll be there for you just like the rest of us 100%" I sigh at her words, relaxing my tensed body a bit as I come to the realization that she's right.

Nate loves me, he wouldn't leave me, hopefully.

"Ok, I'm ready." I say taking one last deep breath.

I go over to where I sat all three tests as Stass grips my hand. My eyes as well as Stass's gaze over all three tests.

"Hey baby I--" both Stass and I snap out gazes to my bedroom door where Nate just entered. He stares from us to the tests, his eyes bulging from his head.

"Nate--"

--

HOLY SHIT!