seventy-three;

Mickey;

"Wake up!" A familiar voice shouted whilst jumping on my bed startling me from my sleep.

"Stass what the hell." I groaned loudly.

"Get up we've got a long, fun day ahead of us." She said. I fluttered my eyes open in confusion, focusing on the girl seated at the foot of my bed with a wide smile.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"We are going to have a pre-baby bump photo shoot day!" Stass said bouncing up and down.

My face formed a smile. "Stass I love you," I said before glancing up at the clock seated on my nightstand. "But why the fuck couldn't you wait until it wasn't 8 am?" I questioned.

"Because we've got lots of photos to take and the sun has a time limit, so get up and shower, you're first look of the day is in the bathroom!" She said jumping from the bed and leaving the room.

I sighed, dragging myself from my bed.

I showered and washed my hair, when I got out of the shower there were only a pair of jeans and underwear on the counter.

"Um Stass, why is there not a bra in here nor a top in here?" I question.

"Because for the first photos you're not gonna have either on."

My eyes bulged, "Stass, what!"

Stass sighed and rolled her eyes. "Relax baby cakes you'll be covered just get over here."

Hesitant I walked over to the bed. Now cover yourself with the blanket.

Stass fixed the blanket around, just to make sure not to much was showing.

"Ok now babe show me that model side of yours." She said turning on music.

We both were laughing so much as she snapped the photos and I posed.