A D-DATE?!

"Woah....it's more warmer here then in Snow Din...."You walk around staring at the glowing blue flowers and mushrooms all over the place. "Aww so cute! Thares even a little stream!" You look at the stream, it looks as if the stream it self is glowing. Even if you knew if the stream was glowing you wouldn't be surprised as much. "So pretty...." You start to walk around more and find yourself lost In the dark. "UGH! Stupid glowing mushrooms!....well now I'm lost...""Huh?" You turn around from a glowing light behind you and fallow it. "OMG!" You see a place full of small cute little.....flowers? "OMG YOU ARE ALL SO CUTE!"

~tem skip~

After a couple of good hours of playing with the flowys you hurry back to the skeleton bro's house. You walk home to look at the time." It's 8:35pm....I STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE DINNER!" You run to the kitchen and start to make tacos for Sans and Papyrus when they get home.

~ANOTHER tem skip~

After an hour Paps and Sans come home together. "Oh, hi guys!" Paps sits on the chouch and Sans runs to the kitchen with what looked like stars in his eyes. "OH MY GODNESS! HUMAN DID YOU MAKE THIS!?" You giggled at his reaction "Yes I did, i made them when you and Paps were out." Sans runs over to the tacos and eats one really quick " WOWIE! HUMAN THESE TASTE REALLY GOOD!" You giggle and gaze at Papyrus who quickly looked away and it looked like....he was.....BLUSHING!? "W-well thank y-you Blue...."Sans notices that your blushing and looks at Papyrus who is also blushing "Hmmm?" Sans looks at you with a devilish smirk " B-blue it's n-n-not what y-you t-think!" Blue jumps up in excitement"MY BROTHER LOVES THE HUMAN!? THIS IS AMAZING! MY BROTHER HAS NEVER HAD A CRUSH BEFORE!" (With how hot he is I bet he has over a million people that have a crush on him.....IM SAYING THINS BECAUSE I LIKE HIM!)"YOU BOTH NEED TO HAVE YOUR FIRST DATE RIGHT NOW!" You stare at Papyrus with tears in your eyes, you're just to shy to speak in words so actions are your only hope left. "W-whoa kid p-please calm down..." You look to the ground seeing your tears hit the stripted floor. "....o-ok..." You could bare saying even the littlest of sound right now " Human? Are you ok?" Sans looks as if he is about to cry " N-no....Sans, i'm o-ok...really...." Everything goes quite......"Y/n." Finally someone speaks but it was the skeleton you were praying not to talk to for at lest 2000 years "...Y-yes?" Fear takes over your body and you start to shake "I......want....." Your eyes fill with shock already knowing his question "Ugh......will you go on a data with me Y/n?...." You feel tears go down your face and say your answer....

*YES!                                                            *NO.

I'm so sorry this was late I had a lot have problems going on but now I'm back and going to processed this 4-6 days late Valentine's Day special -_-

Word count: 521

 521WORDS!? WOW. MOST WORDS I WROTE IN MY WATTPAD EVER.