chapter 1

Well my name is well I don't have one yet but my birthday is today yay another fucken year in hell I guess so I'm turning 17 yay just one more year then I'm kicked out its kinda sad that nobody wanted me. I thought  as I looked in the mirror.

Well might as well let me tell you my story it all stared when I was 7 years old , it was 12:00 pm

Well might as well let me tell you my story it all stared when I was 7 years old , it was 12:00 pm. My parents were fighting like always until I heard the front door was smashed down I looked for my baby sister good she's still in her crib I thought as I picked her up and layer her down next to me on my bed under the covers then I heard a man yelling "WHERES MY MONEY! I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR DIRTY FAMILY EVEN YOUR KIDS!" It sounded like the man who always touches me and takes me to his house and ties me up and rips my clothes off and makes me bleed and scream and cry while daddy just watches and puts it on his camera ,

I thought noticing I'm crying as I wipe the tears I heard running then five gunshots then then that's when I heard someone yelling as I picked up my lil sister I heard my older sister Stacy come towards me crying softly she whispers "we have to go ok we have to run ok?" She says as she locked the bedroom door and opens the window as we slid down the side of the roof to the gutters Stacy helps me and Cary down as soon as we hit the ground we ran to though the dark street for our lives daddy's friend started running after us we ran faster then ever we ran soon we couldn't hear his foot steps anymore so I decided to look back I couldn't see him I thought as I fell down on to an dirty mud puddle.

As my sister helped me up I looked around "where are we?" I ask
ed my sister. She soon said "stay here I'll go look for help ok? Don't worry I have Cary ok." "No I'm scared I don't want you to go! please please stay!" I yelled as she walked off so I decided that I shouldn't stay so I looked around I couldn't see Stacy any more then I heard foot steps so I began running I ran so fast I looked back and then triped and fell in another puddle then felt the worst pain in my ankle so I rolled up my sweats and saw this . . .

Then I rolled my sweets back down and heard a lady's voice " hey are you ok?" She had an accent she sounded sweet and nice

Then I rolled my sweets back down and heard a lady's voice " hey are you ok?" She had an accent she sounded sweet and nice. She was wearing a light blue dress and a hair net and apron with a name tag that had the name Sara. As she knelt down she said " are you ok ? are you hurt? " I nodded yes " oh sweetie here let me see where?" So I rolled up the bottom of my gray sweats. "Uh oh my,! " she gasped. As she picked me up I yelped out in pain "Owww oww ow!" " oh its okay she said as she put me in a red car it was a little dirty on the out side and had pink fuzzy dice I looked around as she put the seat belt on me in the back seat. As she went and hopped in the drivers seat. I was in so much pain I decided to distract myself by looking out the car window to stop looking at my ankle because I feel the more I look the more it hurts soon after that I had fell asleep.