wet|R.D

-Ronnie DeVoe❇️-

"Babe,I just asked a question.Why are you getting so defensive?"Y/N said on Ronnie's heels as he walked up stairs.

Ronnie stopped her at the top of the stairs."you wanna know why I act defensive?well for one,you ask me this every time I get home from tour.second of all,when I come home from work I wanna relax and have a good time with my some to be wife."Ronnie said holding up his left hand to show her the ring.

"Lastly,LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"Ronnie said yelling and walked to bathroom,slamming the door.

Y/N felt terrible,She kept asking him 'have you slept with any women,on tour?'

Y/N already knew that Ronnie wasn't the cheating type,But Mike and Ricky,were the type of friends to send a girl to Ronnie's hotel room.

15 minutes later...

Y/N heard the shower turn off.

"Y/N,where my underwear at?"Ronnie said  shuffling threw the draw.

  Y/N immediately saw water glistening for his abs,Y/N was in trance.

"Y/N...Baby.....babe!"Ronnie said snapping Y/N out her trance.

"Yes?"Y/N said rubbing her eyes.

   "Can you help me find my underwear?"Ronnie said.

  "You dont need those for what I wanna do to you"Y/N mumbled low enough so Ronnie couldn't hear her.

  "What you say?"Ronnie said holding his towel up as it began to fall.

Y/N slide between the space between Ronnie and the dresser.

Y/N bent down,rubbing her behind up and down on "RJ".

"Ohhhh,I see what you want.You've been asking for this every since I got home."Ronnie said grabbing you from behind.

"What are you talking about?"Y/N said putting his index finger in her mouth.

"Look,daddy's home now.If you want some of daddy all you gotta do is ask."Ronnie said spinning y/n around.

Y/n looked at him with a 'play dumb' face.

"Deadass I been wanting to tear you up for the longest"Ronnie said picking her up throwing her to the not far bed.

"Well come do it daddy"Y/N said as she began to untie her sweatshorts.

Rated R Scene Ahead:

Ronnie dropped his towel,Climbing on the bed.

Ronnie began placing small kisses upon Y/N's jawline.

"Uh"Y/N softly moaned,caressing the back of  Ronnie's head.

Ronnie started to leave huge purple and red marks on he tender neck.Ronnie moved down coming face to face with Y/N vaginal area.Ronnie slowly pulled down her shorts and panties at the same time.

Ronnie began to blow on y/n's clit."oooohh"y/n moaned growing impatient.

Ronnie's lips finally locked with y/n's throbbing clit.y/n moaned in pure ecstasy.y/n put he hands on top of  his head.

Y/n's body jerked forward in put lust."baby,I'm gonna cum"y/n said pushing Ronnie head back.

Ronnie didn't budge,He sucked harder and harder every time y/n bucked her hips.

"Ohyyy"y/n moaned as she creamed all over Ronnie's face.

"You taste good baby"Ronnie said with I slight chuckle escaping his mouth.y/n couldn't help but to giggle and blush.

  Ronnie pulled off y/n top,looking at her small yet cute chest.

  He positioned himself at y/n hole,sliding in slowly,y/n moaned.Ronnie groaned at the tightness of y/n.

30 minutes later

Ronnie strokes grew sloper,y/n had reached he climax for the 3rd time.y/n felt Ronnie throb in her.

"Guhh"Ronnie moaned as he reached his climax.

Ronnie laid his head on y/n,they both grew sleepy in the time they were 'doing' it.

"I love you"Ronnie said look up at y/n.
"I love you too"y/n said kissing his forehead.

"And I love you too"Ron is said rubbing y/n'a stomach.

"WHAT!"y/n sat Up.

"We didn't use a condom baby girl"Ronnie said smiling at his fiancé.

How did you guys like my first sex scene,I was so nervous to write this that what took me so long to update.😭😭

  Like,vote,comment❤️💍