Orchard park|R.D

-Ronnie DeVoe💚-

"Silhouette of a perfect frame
Shadows of your smile, will always remain (always remain)
Beginners love, soon fades away ah baby
We go on, I will always
long as I live (long as I live)
you will be
my first love (ah baby, you and only)
long as I live (long as I live)
you will be my first love
and I choose you again."

1986,Orchard Park

"Ralph and the boys are in town"Shelly said to Y/N.
"Yea,so"Y/N said nonchalantly reading her magazine.
"Well we all going to the summer shack tonight and I don't want to be the only girl"Shelly said grabbing her white keds.
  "And what do I have to do with that"Y/N said flipping pages.
"I want you to go"Shelly said slipping her shoes on.
"You coulda just said dat,plus when we leaving"Y/N said sitting up on the bed.
"Ralph said meet them behind apartment building E at 7:30"Shelly said grabbing her coat.
"Girls that's in 8 minutes"Y/N said Jumping up.
"You already dressed tho,just grab ya coat and lets go cause building E is a long as walk"Shelly said heading for the door.
"Okay"

The girls left and began walking.
"Agh memories"Shelly said as the girls walked past building C,which was vacant.
"Girl what memories"y/n said chuckling.
"Me and Ralph used to get it in under the Staircases"Shelly said puckering her lips and shifting her weight to one hip.
"Ew girl that's disgusting"y/n said pulling Shelly along.
Shelly laughed in response.Soon the girls had arrived to the back of building E.
"Where these fools at?"Shelly asked shivering with her hands in her pocket.
Y/N shrugged in response.
A bunch of loud laughing and mixed conversations came from around the corner.The boys soon appeared from around the corner.
"Baby!!"Ralph screamed as Shelly jumped his arms.
"I missed you so much"she yelled jumping down.
"Ugh,Get a room"y/n exclaimed in disgust.
"Hater"Ralph said chucking.
"Anyways,y'all this is my best friend y/n and y/n this is Ronnie,Bobby,Ricky,and mike"Shelly said pointing to everyone.
Y/n waved and kept quiet.
"Lets go cause I'm starving"Bobby said rubbing his stomach.
"Yea,we can tell with your boney ass"y/n said getting a laugh from everyone including Bobby.
"I see you gon fit in just right"Ricky said placing his hand over y/ns shoulder.
The group began walking,making it that in about 12 minutes.
"What do y'all want"Mike asked Shelly and Y/N
"Shrimp"the girls said in sync.
"Alright,that's what we always get"Mike said as him,Ricky,and Bobby went up to order.
Ronnie and y/n watched as Ralph and Shelly flirted and kissed.
Y/N stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes.
"Just look at them"Ronnie said putting his head in his hand.
"Nasty"Ronnie and Y/N said in sync.they both started to laugh afterward.

"I'm Ronnie"ronnie said sticking his hand out.
Y/N looked at his hand then back at him.
"I know that already"y/n said grabbing a quarter out her bag.
"Oh right"Ronnie said raising his eyebrow and digging his hands in his pockets.
"Put this in the jukebox for me"y/n said handing the quarter to Ronnie.
"Omg I forgot this old thing was here"Ronnie said taking the quarter while getting up.
"What do you wanna hear?"Ronnie said turning around still walking.
"Ummmmm.........-"y/ns thoughts were cut off my Ronnie stumbling over the table corner.
Y/n couldn't stop from laughing.Mike and Bobby were playing phoseball machine while ricky refereed,and Ralph and Shelly were to busy catching up to see anything.
Ronnie slightly smiled as continued to make his way to the jukebox.
"What song did you say again,Y/n"Ronnie said while he held the quarter up slightly.
"How about you pick"y/n said holding her heartfelt laughter.
Ronnie didn't respond he stuck the quarter in the machine slit while pulling the song flipper.