Mr.Kelley|E.K

-Elijah imagine💛-

"Loving you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night
I wanna make that body rock, sit back and watch

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you (ohh ooh ohh ohhh) "

"Why did you do the things you did Mr.kelley?"Y/N spoke softly as she put her pen to the pad.

"You really wanna know why?"Elijah asked.

"I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't really wanna know"Y/n said folding her glasses and sitting them down on the coffee table.

"Very sarcastic I see"He said chuckling."I bet I can change that"he said in a flirty tone with a serious face.

"Confident I see"y/n said sitting up a bit.

"Welp I hope that's a point for me then"Elijah said getting comfy in the love seat.

"Welp"y/n said mimicking him."This is not speed dating this is a therapy center"y/n said making it clear she wasn't interested.

  "What makes you so sure that I want you"he said shoving his hands in his pockets.

  "The fact that you have been her for 30 minutes and all you did as flirt with me"y/n said smirking.

"Ah huh"he said laughing at the women's word.

"Well just to let you know I don't clients or ex cons"y/n said laughing writing in her note pad.

"Ooooh you throwing shots I see"he said.Y/N didn't respond.

"Back to your question,I did what did...............because I was a victim.No I'm not saying I didn't do it I did but let me ask you this if you walk in your house and see your husband ducking another women and you had a double barrel shotgun in the next room what would you do?"he semi answered her question.

"This isn't about what I would do it's about what you did"y/n said writing on her note pad.

Me.Kelley slammed his fist on the table  making y/n flinch in total fear.

"I said what would you do"he said raising his voice and clenching his jaw.

"I would kill them"y/n said answering his question.

"So that's what I did"he dragged out his words very slow.

"Now write that in your Damn note pad"he said slamming his fist once more on the table making y/n drop her  yellow pad on the pad.

She looked up to see that mr.kelly was crying.

Mr.kelley rose from his seat and walked to the door.

   "I will see you next Monday"he said before walking out.

Y/n was wet and intrigued by this man,she had to know more.

Should I do a part 2?

Y'all really sleep on my husband tho😊😭

                 Like,vote,comment🌸