43

He smash our lips together and I stumbled back. He looks hungry,not for food.

His hands wrap around my body and pull me tight.

"Kian!" I mumble. He push me against the wall and kiss the side of my lips,my cheek then neck. That one weak spot. My knees struggle to stand up and I grab his shirt.

His hands run over my body,capturing the space in my back. His hand travel down my waist,my hips and grip my thigh.

His mouth connect with mine while he feels my ass. He grab both of them firm and slap them both a bit.

"Damn your ass nice." He whispered.

I pull away. "Guess who's flatty? No one."

"I'll still call you flatty." He laugh and spank me. I jump when his hands lift my leg by the thigh and he move closer to use his body to hold it up. My dress went up with it,showing my panty.

His hands travel between my legs and Palm me when I jumped. He rub a little and I started shaking.

"Kian!" He stop and look at me. No continue,I don't want him to stop,it feel so good. I was just shock.

"At least close the door." I said and he smirk.

He pull away and I can't wait for him to return. He lock the door,and sit on my bed,ordering me to sit. My foot hardly made it over there when he pulls me down aggressively.

He lay me down and kiss my neck. He lie next to me and spread my legs,admiring me.

"You're so wet." He stare at me. His finger tease me by slowly making contact with my skin. He rub his finger from my knee,down my tight,moving slowly.

I look at him and his eyes are glue to me,watching how desperate I want him.

He run his finger back up to my knee and down again. Touching just Inch away from where I want it. When they crawl back up my knee slower than before.

He did it again and stop mid way,going back up. I reach out and grab his hands,placing it on my soak vagina.

He giggle,before obeying my action and rub me soft and slow. "Mhmh." I moan,letting out a pressure. He quicken his pace and it feel so much better. Rubbing me deep,he slap me three times on it,then rub me again.

"I'm reaching." I told him. This feeling is the best. I don't care if we aren't together,I love this.

He got up and take his shirt off and pants,is he going that far. He pull me up and take my dress over my head,then push me back down.

He rub me while my back arch and reach under to undo my bra. "Mhmh yh." His hands loose it and it suddenly became slack.

He remove my bra and my hand covers me boobs. I look away from his stare and he move my hands.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in my ears. He grab a hold of them and I jump when he squeezes hard.

He kiss down my neck ,down to my chest,and place a little kiss on my nipple. I shake and they became hard.

"I love how they respond so quickly to me." He smile.

Playing with my boobs,bitting and nibble into them, he left them and sit up. He raise both legs up, and grab my panty.

He look me in the eye and I show no resistance. I know what he's asking. Let him do it.

He pull them off and throw them down,as I screw my legs shut. "Don't be shy."

"I am." I hide my face.

"Lets be even then." He stand and pull his boxers down. I jump when his hard stiff out.

"It's...it's too big- I mean long... I uh." He smile and crawl over me.

"Now let me see you."

"No way." I said. I started resisting a bit.

"Ashley,stop!"

"But.."

"It's simple,open your legs."

"I don't want to." He kiss my neck and playfully bit my ears. I could feel hickey forming.

He took advantage of me and push my legs apart. I tried closing them back but he wasn't allowing it.

He dip down his head a bit and lick me up and down,while rubbing me. My legs fight to close but he push them apart and keep them open. It feel so good or bad.

He came back up and lick his lips,that turn me on even more. Especially when he lick his finger. He kiss me and I could taste myself on his lips.

He look me in the eyes. "I lo...love you." He said.

I was shock by his words and don't know what to say. "I love...you too." I stuttered and he kiss me again.

He lick his palm and rub it over his member then look at me. "Ready?" I nod. I must do this. My virginity will be taken by Kian. The person I hate but so love so much. I can't believe we're actually going to do this,without a condom either.

He is face to face with me and I could feel him rubbing his hard penis on my clit up and down,trying to find my entrance.

He rest it and I could feel what's coming next. He set his self above me properly,my two legs spread and he's between them.
His hands hold him up and my hands on his waist.

He smile at me and I smile back. I could feel his body dropping and getting closer to mine and my smile turn into a straight press line.

I bite my lips when I feel him inside me. Oh god,stop! This pain is unbearable and I can't move.

He whisper into my ears as he goes in and out. I scream and his mouth capture my lips.

"Mhmh Kian." I mumble in the kiss. Tears fall down my face.

"Kian I can't...I can't do this."

Page 44