88

"Okay lets play." Kian stuff his face with pizza.

"But wait, I don't understand." Joseph complain.

"Okay, it's call 'the pun game' you'll make up the best funny puns, until the other give up."

"Let me start," Kian said. "I have this friend and I always beg him food. One day he walk into school with crackers and I said can I get piz-za that." He laugh.

"That was so awful." I tell him.

"Okay I got one," Andrew said. " Crossed the street wearing j's,call that jay walking."

"Ohhhhhh." Tardo hype him up. He's always the hype man over nothing.

"Very creative, but I have one also. " Joseph join in. I took a picture of a spider call it web cam."

I laugh. What are you doing for young adults.

Stacy join "Not as good as this one. Stepped on frosted flakes call me a cereal killer."

"You didn't say." Amani laugh.

"Guys, those are lame, think about this." Sam drop is phone on purpose but Rosa caught it. "I drop my phone and she caught it,call that screen saver."

"Cringe alert." Kian shout and we laugh. We all stuff our face with pizza and continue our game.

"She had a baby on the step call that step child." I shout and everyone cheered.

"That's my babe." Kian kiss me.

"Good!" They all said.

"You did good honey, don't worry." Kian kiss my cheek.

"PDA in front a child." Zue Yong shout.

"Exactly."

"Easy spice with donut dips,Just shut up." Kian argue.

"What?"

"I said it." Kian stuff his face with more pizza.

Page 89

Yeah I know it's really short but you'll help me by voting still. Please understand these are just funny plots to something main.

Bye, have an ice day.

Hahaha