g o o d n i g h t

Saeran got out of the shower, stepped onto the fuzzy mat and grabbed a towel. He could feel the fluffy fabric between his toes and the warm water dripping down his face. He dries off his hair and body.

The boy looks in the mirror. His fingertips touch the glass, and he angrily wipes away the fog and steam. "Is this me?" He mumbles. "Is this the me from Mint eye, or my childhood?" He lets out a deep sigh. Saeran picks up his clothing and wraps the white towel around his waist. He walks out of the steamy bathroom and into his bedroom. This was the spare room which Saeyoung had, but then decided that it would be for his brother.

Saeran slips into some sweatpants and was gonna put on a shirt, until he hears a knock on the door. "Yes? Who is it?" He asks the person on the other side. "Um...it's me..." A female voice calls. Saeran walks towards the door and turns the knob. He pushes the door open, revealing MC on the other side. A thin layer of blush lays on her cheeks. "Why must he be so attractive...?!" She thinks to herself. "Is there something you need...?" The male asks. "Oh! Uh...I just wanted to say goodnight!" Saeran soon realizes he is half naked in front of MC. Took him long enough... "Is there anything else~?" MC's blush deepens. She tries not to look up, but that is merely impossible, as he is right in front of her, only inches away. Saeran snickers. "Goodnight, MC." He says. MC rushes to her room to blush about what just happened.

"Oh my gosh! Why did he- What the- Ughh!" She throws her head into her pillow. MC puts on a lazy tank top and shorts, and slips under the covers on her bed. ...Then rushes to text Jaehee to see what she would say.

Jaehee Kang
MC: Jaehee!
Jaehee Kang: Yes?
MC: SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH SAERAN.
Jaehee Kang: Okay, is this a I'm-blushing-and-I-can't-stop situation, or an I-might-die situation?
MC: The first one!
Jaehee: Okay. Tell me what happened.
MC: Well I wanted to tell Saeran goodnight
MC: But when he opened the door he was SHIRTLESS.
Jaehee Kang: Okay...did he at least look good?
MC: Yeah! Almost as good as Zen!
Jaehee Kang: Tell me more!
MC: So he sorta went "Is there something you need?" And I told him that wanted to tell him goodnight
MC: And he obviously noticed I was staring bc he said "Is there anything else~?"
MC: And then I started blushing like an idiot and then left
Jaehee Kang: I think there some chemistry between you two...!
MC: I hate chemistry!! I did terrible in high school...;-;
Jaehee Kang: Oh goodness. I'm sure you'll be okay^^
MC: Okay...•_•

MC rolls over and closes her eyes. She puts her phone down beside her and fall asleep quickly, dreams filling her head.