r e s e t

"Your game has been reset by another device. All of your current progress will now be erased." The screen reads. You stare in awe at your screen. This...this shouldn't be happening!

You quickly load your save file, and immediately text Seven.

Seven
MC: What just happened?!
Seven: I'm not sure...you only use your phone for this app, right?
MC: Yes...! How would it be reset?!
Seven: Just check how Saeran is for now. If he knows that it got reset, then he's just like me.
MC: Okay, I will!

"MC...?" Saeran mumbles. "Yes?" He folds his hands together. "I feel like...I just died, but then someone brought me back to life at certain point in time."
You knew it. He knows. He remembers. "You mean like resetting a game, then loading a save file?" He nods. He searches for answers on how you knew that, but can't find any. Then it hits him, he has felt this feeling before. "MC..." He starts. "Am I only a fictional character?"

"V," Rika says. "You still have the messenger on your phone, correct?" V nods to the saviour. She gets up from her throne. "Let me see it." V holds out his phone to her, and if only for a second, their hands touch. Rika begins tapping things. At last, she found what she looking for.

Reset?
Yes No

"I will erase their minds...and become their saviour!" She taps the Yes button, and all progress disappears. Yet, she didn't know about the information MC had saved, so her plan likely wouldn't work out.

You clench your shirt in your fist. "Saeran, I'm sorry-"

Progress erased.

"I'll delete her save file too," Rika mutters under her breath. The save file is gone, and so is MC's happiness. "Now...V, go bring the RFA here. Saeran too."

There is a knock at the door of the apartment. Since you didn't have the save file you wanted, you just started a new deep story. "V?" You whisper as the blue-haired male stands at the doorway. "I'd like to take you and the rest of the RFA somewhere. I already spoke to the other members, they said it'd be okay." He speaks. You look at him. You couldn't believe how that snake had him wrapped around her little fingers, and thought that the reason he was going blind was because she damaged his eyesight. Honestly, he deserved better. Though, if Rika didn't have paranoia, psychosis, depression and anxiety she wouldn't be the leader if Mint eye. She would most likely be with Yoosung and V, living her life happily. And yet, you still felt hatred towards her. "Oh...um, ok." You slip on some shoes and coat then head out the door with your phone in your pocket.

Notifications

707: Just stay with me in the car. I'll figure out what he's up to.
707: And if Saeran remembers what happened, I'm sure he'll stay with you too.
New chatroom: V?!

You slide your phone back into your pocket with a sigh. V shows you to a pretty car, and it seems Vanderwood is driving it. Seven is the back seat waiting for you. V opens the door and sits in the front seat, then shuts the car door. You sit in the seat beside Luciel, trying to remain calm. You fold your hand in your lap, and think about Saeran, and if he's doing okay. Your phone buzzes.

707: When we get to Mint eye, we'll figure out what's going on here.