big time

spencer

"Okay, so would you do crack for 10 million dollars?" Tessa asks me while running around the hotel room, looking for her heels.

"Um," I say while brushing my teeth. "Probably not, because I'll get addicted to it, then waste all of my money on crack and other drugs. Then eventually, I'll die because of all the drugs I'm doing."

Tessa walks into the bathroom and leans against the door frame. "That's depressing. Have you seen my black heels?"

"It's true and no, I haven't." She lets out a groan and walks away yelling, "You're no help!"

"Thank you!" I yell back. I finish brushing my teeth and start to get dressed.

Tessa and I are going to a dinner with a couple of college people. It's Tessa's dream school and she wants me there to support her and see if I am interested in going there.

My mind is set on going to Harvard or UCSF. Whatever one I get a scholarship from first. So I'm not really open to any other colleges.

I really didn't want to go, but Tessa begged me to go because it's really important to her, so I agreed. But she owes me food, so it's a win-win.

She gets a full scholarship and I get food.

I check the time and see that it's 5:46 and we have to be there at 6:30. It's a 25 minute drive and we should leave a bit earlier, so we look like we have timely manners.

"How does the dress look? Too small?" Tessa spins in a circle. I lean back and look at her outfit.

She had on a thin strapped navy blue dress that stopped at her knees, with cream ankle boots. I just got a black suit and black dress shoes. And a blue tie. Tessa said we should wear school colors.

"No, but put a cardigan on. Makes you look fancy."

"How do I look? I feel like the pants are squeezing my balls." I tug at the crotch area of the pants, which are really tight. Tessa laughs and walks over to me.

She looked me up and down, then tugged on my pants.

"Hmm, they do seem a bit tight. Just don't try to do any splits or anything and you should be fine. We can go get new ones tomorrow."

"Okay." She puts the cardigan on and walks to the mirror to check herself out for the last time. Hopefully.  She sprays perfume around her and grabs my jacket off the dresser.

"Ready to go?" Tessa tosses my jacket at me. I catch it and slip it on.

"Ready when you are." She grabbed the keys off the table and walked toward the door."

"Let's hit the road Jack."