Chapter 1

Emma's POV

My life was just so weird I was dating this guy Walsh and he treated me like crap. I finally got out and it was just one crappy stupid breakup. He may have treated me badly, but he and I were together for awhile and I did love him. Lucky for me I have my three male roommates that look out for me. Neal Cassidy, Graham Hunters, and August Booth.

"Look we told you that Walsh is a dick you should have never dated him." Neal says to me.

"Yeah I agree." Graham says.

"Never date a dick like that again. There is better out there." August says.

"Okay okay." I say.

"Hey why dont we go somewhere?" Graham asks.

"Where too?" I ask.

"I say Vegas." Neal says.

"Yeah pack up Emma. We are getting our Vegas on." August says.

"Okay Vegas it is." I say.

I packed up some of my stuff and was getting ready for this crazy Vegas trip.

Killian's POV

Time with my friends was the best and now David is getting married to his love Mary-Margaret.

"Okay keep him away from sluts." Regina says grabbing Robin's arm.

"I will." I say.

"I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to Liam and David." She says.

"Is this because Im the single one?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

"Okay its time to go." David says.

"Great lets get going." Liam says.

We got into the car and headed to the airport. This is gonna be good time.

Emma's POV

The next morning after a wild night I didnt even know what happened. Then I looked next to me and there was a strange man. What the hell happened last night? Who the hell is the guy? Whats gonna happen now? Great now I gotta puke. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom and started throwing up.