Chapter 6

Killian's POV

I waited in the chair as Emma was in the bed and the baby was on the way. Its crazy to think in a matter of hours Im gonna be a father.

"So can I get you anything?" I ask Emma.

"No thank you." She says.

"You doing okay?" I ask.

"Yes I am I would say if I was lying, but the truth is I feel like Im dying." She says.

"Oh Im sorry I feel guilty." I say.

"Okay Emma its time. Okay. Push." The doctor says.

I held her hand and as she pushed and the a little baby was finally here. It was a beautiful baby girl and it turned out that our baby girl was actually 6lbs 3oz. So she is a healthy baby girl and is big enough to go home in a few days.

"You did a good job." I say to her.

"Thanks. God look at her she is so precious." She says.

"Yeah I know." I say.

While Emma and the baby were asleep I went to pick up some food and when I got back I saw Emma with they baby and it was cute. I think there is a part of me that might be falling for her.

 I think there is a part of me that might be falling for her

(This is Emma and baby)

Emma's POV

I held my baby girl close to me and started to tear up. She was mine all mine. Well I had to share with Killian, but at this moment she was mine.

"Love Im back and I brought some food." Killian says.

"Thanks now I have to ask you something." I say to him.

"Is anything wrong?" He asks.

"I want to know if you have any ideas on what we are going to name our daughter?" I ask.

"Well I like the name Abrielle. Its pronounced like A-Bri-Elle. You dont have to choose it or anything. Its just a name I like." He says.

"Thats a cute name. You know I like the name Elizabeth. You know what thats her name. Abrielle Elizabeth." I say.

"Well thats lovely love. So now Im fine with this, but if you want to give her your last name thats fine with me." He says.

"Well I was thinking maybe Abrielle Elizabeth SwanJones. If thats alright with you?" I ask.

"Yeah that sounds wonderful. Now here comes the next part raising her." He says.

"Well I think we are going to be able to do this. We are going to handle this even though we arnt together it should all fit together." I say.

"Yeah I hope so." He says.

I handed him the baby and it was so beautiful maybe I like him more then my baby's father.

(This is Killian and Baby)

Oh I dont know if its a friendship, or a parenting thing, but I think there are feelings there. I just hope I figure it out before I hurt my child as well as myself.