The Little House (Story Book Format)

"Harry, why can't I be good enough?" Louis asked one day as he sat in their little house with the big windows and lots of sunshine.

But Harry just smiled and said "You're silly, LouLou."

Harry plopped down next to Louis and bumped him over once, twice, three times. Louis hiccuped each time in surprise.

"Harry, I can't stand my eyes." Louis said as he wiped at the tears.

But Harry just moved Louis' hands away from his eyes and said "Your eyes are blue and beautiful. I love when they reflect the light you see around in the world. I love when they get all wide in surprise. I love when they crinkle as you laugh."

Harry looked into Louis' eyes and blinked once, twice, three times. Louis' eyes cleared a bit as he blinked back.

"Harry, I can't stand my ears." Louis said as he shook his head back and forth.

But Harry just steadied Louis' head and said "Your ears are so cute and fit you perfectly. I love when you hang little plastic earrings on them to make me laugh. I love when you 'wind them up' to listen better. I love when you can hear the subtlest noises, like my breaths and heartbeat."

Harry ducked his head in towards Louis' ears and kissed right behind them each once, twice, three times. Louis breathed out in pleasure as the kisses tickled his skin.

"Harry, I can't stand my nose." Louis said as he turned away from Harry.

But Harry just brought Louis' face back towards his and said "Your nose is tiny and adorable. I love when you sneeze and it scrunches up. I love when you laugh and you press a hand to it. I love when I kiss it, it makes you blush."

Harry moved from Louis' ears to his nose, and tapped it followed by kissing it once, twice, three times. Louis, like Harry said, blushed as he diverted his gaze from Harry's.

"Harry, I can't stand my cheeks." Louis said as he poked the bit of baby fat still there.

But Harry just brushed his fingertips up and down Louis' cheeks and said "Your cheeks are rosy and smiley. I love when they turn a pink color after I tell you something sweet. I love when they flush red in the cold. I love how soft they feel when I touch them."

Harry held his hands firmly at the base of Louis' cheeks and softly gave him a tiny butterfly kiss once, twice, three times. Harry could feel the wet tears on his eyelashes now from Louis' face, but Louis reached up and wiped them away.

"Harry, I can't stand my smile." Louis said as his frown grew larger.

But Harry just poked at Louis' mouth and said "Your smile is dazzling and bright. I love when you smile at me from across a room, and everything lights up. I love when you throw your head back and laugh, and the smile is even bigger. I love when you get a shy smile, and one side of your mouth perks up.

Harry ran his thumb over Louis' now growing smile, and leaned in to kiss his mouth once, twice, three times. Louis melted into the contact, and wrapped his arms around Harry.

"Harry, I can't stand my height." Louis said as Harry helped him to stand up.

But Harry just tapped the top of Louis' head and said "Your height is was makes you, you. I love when you come over and fit completely into my side. I love when I can sit my head on top of yours, and plant kisses to your temples. I love when we cuddle, my entire body can curl around yours."

Harry laughed as he wrapped his body around Louis' smaller one, and kissed his temple once, twice, three times. Louis nuzzled his face up into Harry's chest.

"Harry, I can't stand my tummy." Louis said, as he picked his head up out of Harry's chest, and glanced down at his stomach.

But Harry just grasped Louis' shoulders and said "Your tummy is adorable and cute. I love how it makes you look so much cuter. I love how much you laugh when I tickle you there. I love how you are still beautiful, even without being a stick who doesn't eat."

Harry brought his hands down and tickled against Louis' stomach once, twice, three times. Louis giggled, and practically fell over laughing into Harry's arms.

"Harry, I can't stand my thighs." Louis said, trying to squirm out of Harry's grasp.

But Harry just held Louis tighter and said "Your thighs are nothing to be ashamed of. I love when you wear jeans and they look perfect. I love when you play football, and I can see the muscles moving. I love when I pick you up, and wrap my hands perfectly around them."

Harry moved his hands to under Louis' thighs, and picked him up. He spun Louis around once, twice three times. Louis smiled bigger as his hands slid into Harry's hair. Slowly, Harry sat down on the couch, Louis in his lap.

"Harry, I can't stand my singing voice." Louis said, avoided Harry's gaze.

But Harry just placed his hands under Louis' chin, bringing his gaze to meet him, and said "Your singing voice is unique and mesmerizing. I love when you sing, and I know you're singing towards me. I love when I hear you singing in the shower, so happy and carefree. I love when you absentmindedly sing while cleaning up, or playing with my hair."

Harry moved his hands to Louis' hands and squeezed them once, twice, three times. Louis was smiling again now, and it warmed Harry's heart.

"Harry, did you know I love you, so so much?" Louis asked one day as he sat in their little house with the big windows and lots of sunshine.

But Harry just smiled and said "You're silly, LouLou."

{ HEY HEY HEY SURPRISE I UPDATED MY ONE SHOTS OOH KILLIN EM LILLY.
I mean, I've been so busy with AWWL, I wanted to just chill for a bit and write a one shot. Chapter 4 of AWWL is going into process though tomorrow, so if that what you wanna read, you gotta wait just a bit longer.
Sooooooo. This is a new format I wanted to try out. It has like repetition, and cute little things. It's a little Larry storybook sort of thing! Thinks is very coot.
YEAH SO THATS IT I THINK.
Oh YAS. Happy birthday to my lovely Harry. Hope that Lou is treating you like the little birthday prince you are today.
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses,
~ Lilly
😘💗👑🎀😊 }