Chapter 2

One month later

Today is the day! I woke up at 6am and got everyone else out of bed. DISNEY WORLD!

The car ride was pretty terrible, but if you knew my brother and sister, would understand why.

We were staying at the Grand Floridian! I looked up a ton of pictures online. It was very nice. 

We pulled in the parking lot and scrambled out of the car to stretch. I could hardly believe we are here! We walked in and we were in total awe of how amazing and big everything looked!

My mom went to check in, "You will be in room 643 and 658." The lady at the front desk to us. "I see you have your magic bands on, they are used for the parks, purchases, food, and to get in your rooms. Thank you for staying with us here and have a magical time at Disney World. If you need anything call from your room or come down here to talk to us." 

Behind us was another family, a mom, a boy around my age, and a little girl who looked like Ali's age. I waved to the little girl and she hid behind her brothers back. 

Our mom led us to our rooms, I was getting my own room a few doors down from my families! It was MAGICAL! The white wall looked really pretty than normal white walls, the bed was huge, and the bathroom was huge with really nice white towels and on the towels there were Mickey shampoos! 

I laid down on my soft bed, and took a moment to have it soak all in that I am in the most magical place on earth! I looked over at the the wall furthest from my bed and saw a door. 

I found myself wondering who my neighbors were and what they were like. I wanted to open the door and peek inside but what if someone was changing in there?! Yuck yah...no.. better not look.

It was only 5:00 and I wanted to explore the park. I knocked on my moms door and told her I was going down to Magic Kingdom. The Magic Kingdom was super close to the hotel where we are staying at, I could even see the castle from my bedroom window!

I went in my room and got my purse, my autograph book and a pen, my trading pins, and my Minnie ears and put them on.

I opened my door and started to walk down the hallway. Suddenly my neighbor came out of their room...or should I say his room. I never got a good looks at the boy until I found myself running into him. 

"Sorry!" I exclaimed. He looked at me and I looked at him. It felt like no one else was here but just us. He wasn't much taller than me maybe 5 inches taller? He had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and cute dimples when he smiled. 

"No, its my fault." He said and smiled shyly at me. I continued to walk down the hallway, so  I could catch the monorail. I found the boy following me.

"Are you going on the monorail or are you following me?" I asked confused.

"Well both I guess.. I never got your name, and I'm going to Magic Kingdom also.." He explained to me.

"Hannah." I responded.

"Logan." He said back. I started walking faster, I didn't want the monorail to leave without me. 

I saw it. The monorail was pulling up and I started to run to catch it.. Gone! I missed it! 

"Great! Now I have to wait for another monorail to come here to get on." I said to no one in particular.

"We could walk, you know. Its not that far from here..."Logan said behind me.

"We?" I asked him. Did he really think I would walk with him?! A stranger who I didn't know at all?! 

"Well we might as well walk together since we are going to the same place.. Magic Kingdom..." He explained awkwardly. His awkwardness made me giggle, he was almost weird and awkward as I was. 

"Alright I guess we can walk to Magic Kingdom together." I exclaimed.