Chapter 5

Anti pov
The whole walk back (I didn't want to teleport) I was yelling at myself the whole time..... 'WHY DID I KISS HER CHEEK!' I look at her and she was still blushing... So adorable..
"W-why are you staring at m-me?" Y/N asked, I think she's still scared at me... I stayed quiet.
Y/N pov
I was terrified... and feeling weird.. (A/N I'M FEELING XD) I'm not used to attention.. I'm hoping nothing bad happens....
"H-hello anti c-come back to planet earth!" I yelled

"Oh.... I'm sorry...." he mumbled.... WAIT!.... he apologized?

We walked through the door and saw dark and a guy with a pink moustache......

???? Pov
I was yelling at dark until I saw a young girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes... she was so pretty... I looked who's with her and it was anti..... I grinned a little bit. 'This is going to be fun'
"Hello m'lady I'm wilford warfstache and you are?" I asked while kissing her hand. "I'm y/n" she replied while blushing... as soon as she looked at anti, she slowly backed away looking frightened... I have a feeling what's going to happen.

Cliff hanger...
What's going to happen?
Sorry for not updating... school, drama, family, ect...
But see ya in the next chapter...
BYE ME LITTLE DEMONS!!!!