Jennifer Lawrence (r)

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence is an American actress who will be 27 years old at the end of August

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence is an American actress who will be 27 years old at the end of August. She's know for Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games and Mystique from the trilogy of the X-Men.

Now that we now know what she does for a living let's go to the problematic part. People started liking her because they could relate to her and it was funny until it became too much.

1.
She said in an interview that her female cat has such a male energy so she renamed it "Chaz Bono"

Chaz Bono is a trans man. No need to say more.

2.
In an article from ELLE magazine, she said that in that picture on the beach, she's like Val Kilmer, referencing how he gain weight over the years. She also said that she eats like a caveman and is the only actress without anorexia rumours.

3.
She told Teen Vogue that "The cool thing about Katniss is that every fan has such a personal relation with her." While ignoring the whitewashing about her character.

4.
That time when she thought scratching her butt on sacred rocks & almost killing a sound guy was funny and quirky.

5.
When she learned that her character from X-Men, Mystique is bisexual in the comics, she said: "She has kids, she has night crawlers, and she sleeps with Magneto! Unless I'm completely wrong, I mean, she is 100 years old, she definitely had time for a lesbian phase."

I got lazy but here are other receipts. Have fun! https://twitter.com/bfunsoived/status/908928055959105536