( 6; A Wet Painter & Hard Writer )

( Chapter Six ; A Wet Painter & Hard Writer )

*RECAP

"Evening Alex. You have my dinner ready?" Alex's pulse sped up as he watched Kellan survey him from head to toe.

"Or are we going straight to desert?" Kellan walked in and closed the door behind him.

He then grabbed me and pushed me against the door. With one hand untying the apron from around me and his other pulling off his jacket. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to kiss him. Mine, tonight he was all mine.

*

His hands were so calloused and hard they felt good pinching into my waist. Kellan was so dominating over me and I liked that very much so. Still pinned against the door with his face smashed onto mine, I whimpered for him to take me further. While bruising my lips in a very aggressive and aggravated kiss his hand massaged the bulge that was now throbbing in my jeans.

His hands were magnificent all over me. Groping, caressing, and squeezing. I wanted more, I wanted to take more. I think at this point my heart began to hurt a little more and it stung at me.

Why was I hurting this way in the inside. My nose now burned, as if he felt my emotions he stopped and pulled back off of me. He released me and backed away. He looked so damn beautiful, his eyes were smokier than ever. His lips now red with a face flushed with desire. I must have looked like a puppy dog whining for a treat that I was never going to get.

"Stop thinking. Don't over think it Alex." He was back on me and painfully pinned me to the door once again. I wanted it so bad to where I didn't know how to think. I just reacted. Through rushed kisses he asked me repeatedly.

"What do you want Alex?" I sobbed. I was weakening.

"What do you want Alex? Ask me?" I clenched.

"Ask me, I'll give it. Just tell me." Then I caved.

"I want you inside me, only you. Take me, I'm yours." He smiled lazily and wiped the tears cascading down my eyes. He grabbed my hand in his and led me to my bedroom. I watched as he undressed slowly.

"You've been painting again. Is it him? Like the one in the living room?" He asked while removing his shirt slowly. Flexing his raw muscles. I think I drooled a little.

"No, this one is different. I don't how to finish this one." I really didn't know how to finish the painting.

"I think I know why." He came toward me and tugged on my jeans to pull me closer. Too much space between us definitely.

Good morning ...

I woke up with a strong arm thrown over my chest. I smiled. Last night had be Mind boggling. There was a quiet knocking at my door although. (People Who Could Be At My Door; Maintenance. Manager. My sister. What the hell time was it?) I eased myself out of his embrace reluctantly.

He slept possessively. His arm hand tightened around me numerous of times through the night. I loved this guy, there was no mistaking it after last night. Suddenly I felt an urge to paint. My fingers were itching for my brushes.

My quiet bare feet padded on the floor. Not realizing I was completely naked until reached the door. I grabbed the wrinkled up apron and slipped it on. Whoever was at the door I'd just get rid of them quickly.

Not bothering with the peephole I opened the door slightly. The morning blinding the shit out of me and I put my hands up to block out the sun.

"What the hell Alex. It's after 11AM and you aren't at work. What the hell is wrong with you." Jean-Luc spurred out in his French accent.

Just what I needed. My boss seeing me half naked in an apron in broad daylight. He barged his way into my apartment before my brain could react to his presence and appearance.

He raised a single brow staring at me from head to toe. "Am I missing some thing?"

"Look, I'll be down at the gallery later. I'm tired."

"Tired eh? Of what, bending over?" Jean spoke vehemently.

"Why not just bend over for me now since you're so willing to pass yourself around." I moved away from him.

Kellan now appeared in the room. Rubbing at his chest.

"Lover? I'm getting cold. Your bed doesn't warm me up they way you do." Kellan said drowsily. He yawned. He paid no attention to the Frenchman.

"Leave this asshole and come to bed with a real man. A man that knows what pleasures you. You don't have to fake it like I'm sure you did with him." He open mouth kissed me in front of Jean.

I wanted to see the expression on Jean's face but the kiss left me in a stupor itself. Mouth gaping open, Jean stared incredibly. Kellan grabbed my hand and dragged me back to bed. Leaving Jean dumbfounded. He tucked me beneath him where I belong.

We heard the door close pretty soon after.

"Leave the apron on. I want dessert with my breakfast this morning."

_____________
.romanceTHUG!