( 10; The Girl In The Picture )

( Chapter 10 ; The Girl In The Picture. )

Alex finally decided to wake up the next morning. After Kellan had finished with him yesterday, he had barely made it to the bathroom by himself. Everything was sore like he had ran a whole marathon. Twice. It was really a new feeling of pleasure to him. Cause his body was aware that he enjoyed the torture, and he could go for another round of Kellan's torture.

He realized he woke up alone and furrowed his brows at that. Kellan just left him here. Rude. He needed some morning loving. Then he realized he reeked, I need a shower, a toothbrush, followed by nourishment. He should get back to his apartment.

He reluctantly got out the bed with a grin plastered on his face. He narrowed his eyes searching for his clothes that was neatly folded on Kellan's desk.

Kellan actually took time to wash his clothing, how peculiar. He picked up the pile accidentally moving the mouse on the laptop. The screen flicked on. Alex knows all about privacy, he would never. Although once he glanced over the screen, the words caught his attention.

The Stranger In Apartment 102
By: Kellura Lunar
Rough Draft Completed

His fingers started burning, then itching. He clicked 'open' and another document popped up. It was titled, "An Experiment Of Torture." Alex eyes widened, was this for real? He didn't know he had backed himself up into the wall until it stopped him. He quickly fumbled to put on his clothes, with too many thoughts racing through his head. He frantically searched for his shoes, he couldn't find them. So he found the closet and searched until he found them, and before he pulled away he had accidentally knocked over a shoe box.

He adjusted his eyes to what fell out and he picked up the frames of pictures off the floor slowly. He studied them, and covered his mouth with his hand when he couldn't believe what he had seen. He tucked the pictures back in the box and got out of the closet.

When he turned to leave the room he hesitated. He glanced back at the bed which caused too many overlapping flashbacks. He heard, "I love you." However the voice, he no longer knew it belonged to. Truth was, still is, Kellan is a stranger. He had just given himself, his heart, his mind, his body to a stranger. That is why he left out the apartment hoping to never come in contact with 333 again.

*

Alex painted like a mad man, like a maniac. He was already on his fifth canvas putting the final touches creating the image perfectly. Once he finished that one he sat it down and placed another blank canvas on the easel. So many emotions tainted his brain. He hated himself. Who the hell was he? He knew it was too good to be true. It all seriously turned out to be a dream in reality.

He was coated in all kinds of colors of paint. For some reason he couldn't stop. If he had been a drinker, he be so drunk now maybe he wouldn't feel the way he felt. If he had been a drug user, he'd have overdosed on purpose. If he had been a fucking blacksmith, he'd have burned his heart out. That's how bad it hurts, when someone steals your essence. When they've used you for their own purposes.

The words flashed through his mind again, "An Experiment Of Torture." His lips begin to tremble, was he only worth an experiment? Was it so easy to take advantage of a person like him. Was that it, it made him sick. He couldn't finish the painting because his vision was far to blurred now as he finally let out his cries. He dropped his paint brush and covered his face in his hands. He was so in love with this damn man still. He felt nauseated to his stomach and immediately ran to the bathroom.

He hurled every bit of content out of his stomach into the toilet. He was empty, on the inside and also the out. He didn't bother to clean his mouth out, but he stared into the mirror. There were marks still visible around his neck, causing him to flashback to the incredible night of his life. He began to cry all over again. So what happens when you feel like you're in too much pain, you're fitfully frustrated, and now hated by your own person? You break the reflection.