0.5.

I frowned as I got up from my bed. I looked in the mirror and I looked like a mess from the night before. My eyes were puffy from crying and I don't know why I was stressing this so much.

Maybe because your boyfriend stood you up a voice reminded me. It was the second time he had stood me up this week for our date. I knew he was just getting out into trouble as usual, probably scaring off some innocent children. I mean with his orange hair, serious face, and piercings he had a pretty dangerous appeal. And the fact that he liked to be addressed as Pain. No, seriously. I always liked the mystery that radiated off of him but I wasn't sure how I fell about it anymore because now he was just being an asshole.

I sighed, dragging myself back to my bed but not before quickly grabbing my phone. I scanned my notifications and noticed various texts from the one and only. I scowled, sliding on the texts and unlocking my phone.

I checked each and every message from him.

Baby, i'm sorry.

Please answer me.

Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Talk to me.

I'm sorry I couldn't come.

I'll make it up to you.

I replied with a simple, 'whatever' and a rolling eyes emoji. I was honestly really tired with his crap and I couldn't deal with it constantly.

I then moved around in my bed untill I was in a comfortable position and I shut my eyes, clutching on to my pillow.

I wasn't ready to wake up just yet.

******

By the time I had woken up again it was already around 4 p.m.

I really slept well today..

I smirked to myself and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was even more knotted than it was this morning but I was comfortable in my sweater that was a little to big for me.

I walked down to the kitchen, opening my fridge and scouting for any good snacks.

I was about to close it in defeat but I noticed a twix bar at the corner of the fridge. "Thought you could hide from me!" I sneered. I grabbed it victoriously and set off right away to eat it. As soon as I had the thing shoved in my mouth, the doorbell rang aswell as two knocks were placed on my door. I groaned and walked towards it, opening the door and saw Pain.

I swallowes the remaining piece of the twix bar I was chewing and rolled my eyes as I looked at him but I needed to get a few things straight with him, so I stood aside and let him in. He walked in, his eyes travelling over my messy state. I rolled my eyes again, not being able to help it.

"God, you stand me up every single time I ask to go out. I can't stand you anymore," I tell him honestly.

"No, please don't break up with me." I looked into his eyes and seemed bored and he spoke. I scoffed.

"It was nice sex, but I don't want just a physical attraction. Sorry."

His eyes widened and he shook his head but placed a smirk on his face. "You were great in bed, such a shame that's all you're good for. No wonder I didn't want to go on dates with you."

I stared at him, my nostrils flaring.

"Get out of my house!"

I pointed towards the door, and he arched his eyebrow in amusement but nonetheless walked out the door.

I sighed, and realized what just happened.

And a sudden hatred for him started to spread.