7.

I woke up the next morning physically exhausted and it was visible too. My hair was a knotted, tangled mess and small bags had formed under my eyes.

It was atrocious.

I groaned under my breath and huffed as I got out of bed. I didn't bother changing, since I honestly had no one to impress.

But as soon as I woke up, I saw my phone on the table next to my bed and it was ringing. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"(Name)," shouted the voice from the other line and I knew who it was immediately.

"Hey sis," I greeted.

"We need to talk," she said sternly and I gulped.

"Yes?"

"I heard what you did. Deidara gave me call. Why would you impersonate me, (name)?!"

"I didn't want you getting involved in such a dangerous group! I couldn't have told them they kidnapped the wrong sister or else they'd go back out for you. I don't wanna see you hurt or forced to be in this group."

There was a long pause, a silence. But it was broken as I heard Namika sigh through the phone.

"I love you sis, but I can take care of myself."

It infuriated me how she didn't understand. It wasn't about her taking care of herself, I know she can. It's about me protecting her.

"Please just let me protect you," I whispered unto the phone, my voice cracking every word.

"Be careful, sis."

"I will, Namika."

"I have to go, I love you."

"I love you too."

I pressed the red button, ending the call and putting my phone away in my pocket.

I then quickly walked out the room, my mind set on going to kitchen to eat breakfast and as I walking by the rooms, Deidara stepped out of Pain's office and our eyes locked. A half-smirk appeared on his face. "Pain wants to see you," he said.

He then walked past her, bumping into her shoulder.

She shut her eyes a moment and took a deep breath, trying to restrain herself from punching Deidara in the face and she walked over to Pain's office and knocked.

"Come in."

With those two words, she turned the knob and walked inside his office.