what do you want?

It was another day at avengers tower when Jarvis said something that tony wasn't ready for.
Jarvis said "video call in from ms. Stark."
Tony eyes got the wide. The avengers look at me confused.
Tony said "put it through Jarvis."
A women pops up on the screen.

"A women pops up on the screen

"Hey little brother."
Tony rolled his eyes and said "is there something you need, like all ways."
The women smiled and said "awwwww don't be like that little brother. I just flew from Russia and pepper said I can come visit."
Tony looked over at pepper.
Pepper said "I have your room ready."
Tony said "she is not staying here."
the women rolled her eyes and said "really Tony?"
Tony turned around to the screen and said "your not staying here Piper."
Piper said "that's fine, I have a home, better then the avengers tower anyway. See you loser."
The screen went black before tony could response.
Steve said "a sister."
Tony said "an older sister by three years, a pain in the butt, you decided to follow her own dreams, instead of following the family business."
Bruce said "what did she do?"
Tony said "I have no idea, Jarvis pull up everything on piper stark."
Jarvis pulled up everything on tony sister.
Clint said "she has powers"
Tony said "sister was kidnapped by Hydra at young age before I was born."
Natasha said "she speaks seven different, languages and can fight hand to hand combat."
Steve said "its said she got a place not far from here, you can actually see it.
The avengers rush to the window.

Jarvis said "tonight ms. Stark is inviting everyone to her house warming/return party dress in your evening wear. Party starts at 8 o'clock don't be late.
P.s. tony I already lock your liquor cabinets, and your secret stash you will be sober tonight.

Everyone laugh and tony rolled his eyes.