Party

The avengers pulled up to piper house. They were stopped by security.
Security said "you on the list?"
Tony said "we dont need to be on the list, this is my sister party, plus we save new York."
The guy didn't seem to care or just didn't know.
But something happen that shock them.

Piper freezes everyone except the avengers, pepper, happy and rhondy.
Tony said "really I had it under control."
Piper rolled her eyes and said "your on the list, he is just a newbie, now let's go."
She waved her hand and unfreeze everyone.

"She waved her hand and unfreeze everyone

The party was going good. Piper got along with Wanda and her brother Pietro.
Wanda said "tony never mentioned he has a sister."
Piper said "of course he wouldn't he wouldn't, tony doesn't like me."
Pietro said "why?"
Piper said "jealous."
Tony overheard and said "no I'm not jealous."
Piper said "are you still upset that when I got rescued and came in to my powers and blew it up."
Tony said "it was my first invention, dad let you slide, just because you capture by hydra."
The team was silent.
Pepper said "Tony."
Piper said "its OK pepper, I guess after new York going into that hole took a couple of his brain cells, he lost it. He get nightmare just like I do. Good night everyone, enjoy the rest of your evening.

Piper went up stairs and hasn't return.
Pepper said "I think its best we call it a night as well, I think tony did enough damage and will be sleeping on the couch tonight."
Tony rolled his eyes and said "I was only stating facts."
Pepper said "facts that you had no right to bring up, you guys all your issues with hydra what makes her so different from yours?"
Everyone left, tony stood there what pepper had said. He look where piper had went, he left to go home.
He knew he was going to have to apologize. Somehow.