hurt

James arrived to the avengers tower after making sure piper was ok.
He walks and spots Tony having a drink. Like usually. He walks over and punch Tony I'm the face.
Tony said "what the hell is your problem?"
James said "My problem is you, how could you blame your sister for everything, I go check your sister and she is over there drunk and crying because you blame her and she think she fail as a big sister."
Tony said "Not my problem."
James said "wake up Tony, it's not her fault she got kidnap, not her fault she got powers, what about you, is it your fault that you got that arc in your chest keeping you alive, is it your fault you went into that wormhole in new York and almost died? How do you think your sister feels?"
James walks off without another word.
Steve walks over to Tony and said "maybe it's time to talk to your sister Tony, when you both cool off."
Tony went up to his room to think.

Maybe he has been putting the blame on his sister for to long. But she left him and travel. When their parents died she was their for the Funeral but disappear after and hasn't heard her from her since making him owner of the company. Of course he was angry.

Tony has a lot to think about.