23

"Rinnnggggg rinnnggggg" Tyler heard his door bell call out, and he immediately sprung up from his couch to let his acquaintance in.

"Hello, Josh!" Tyler said cheerfully, "you can come in if you want, or we can just head over to your place..".

"Well we might as well just leave now while my cars on." Joshua was wearing a huge smile and Ty was eating it up.

"Okay." Tyler sat anxiously inside Josh's car, wondering what the night would hold for them. Would Tyler and Josh just have a friendly gathering, or something more? His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the squeaking of brakes and a familiar voice.

"We're here!!" Josh squealed excitedly. The car had stopped in front of a light-yellow, two story house, that was perfectly imperfect. It had a lot of little flaws, but everything seemed to work together.

Before they got out, Tyler noticed a familiar song playing on the radio; Tongue-Tied by Grouplove. "Hey I love this song!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" Josh giggled. Tyler blushed in response. "No! Not in a bad way!" The taller boy covered, "just, I wouldn't picture you as the type to listen to this kind of music"

"You'd be surprised what I like." Tyler bit his lip as he stepped out of the vehicle.

"Saucy" josh muttered, as the two headed in.