29

tyy 💓: can i come over
tyy 💓: i miss you ;-;
Joshua 🤞🏻: on my way bab !
tyy 💓: Frick yea !
Joshua 🤞🏻: stop you're too much

As soon as I saw Josh pull into my driveway, my heart skipped a beat. Joshua Dun makes me feel so alive and I can't stand it. I hate it but it makes me live. Gives me life. Josh Dun gives me a new meaning and reason for every breath. We're just friends but god, even if that's as close as we get I still feel goddamn LUCKY to have him in my life.

"Hop in Ty!" I blushed as I ran out to his car and jumped in. He was blaring music I didn't even know, but the moment was pure perfection. It was just passed 5 and the sun was already starting to lower. Josh had told me about a one night special at a drive in theater that he really wanted to take me to. The look on his face when describing it was too irresistible to say no to.

We pulled up to theater, a huge sign read, "The Notebook". "Cheesy, I know, but how often do you get to go to a drive in theater?!" He was so amazed it was contagious.

"I'm so excited!" I had unbuckled my seatbelt and was holding hands with Josh on the center console. Josh let go of my hand and reached his arm around me. He pulled me till I was all the way on his lap. My body was facing his, he was positioned between my legs, but it wasn't sexual. I rested my head against his and just closed my eyes.

"Are you cold?" Josh broke the moment, but it was okay. Everything just seemed okay with josh.

"Yeah a little bit." I yawned. Josh moved me so my back was his stomach instead, and he covered us with a blanket. "I have to pee", I realized suddenly.

"Okay. Do you want me to walk you so you don't get lost?" Josh asked concerned.

"Sure." I grabbed his hand and we headed out. Soon we reached the bathrooms and I went in alone. On the stall door there was so many little notes I couldn't help but laugh, but quickly I stopped. One note read, "don't forget to take your meds"

shit

i knew i was forgetting something. Finally everything came back to me. A text from my mom. Over a month ago.

"Don't forget to refill your meds Ty!"

shit
shit
i started shaking
shit
I'm crying now
shit
Why's this bathroom so dark
shit