24

As we settled down on Josh's couch to start the marathon, josh had accidentally swiped his arm across my forehead. "Tyler you're really hot," he blushed, "like fever hot. You should rest?"

"Oh jeez!" I exclaimed, "leave it to me to ruin the hangout!" I sighed.

"No! You didn't ruin anything, we can still watch movies and stuff, we just gotta keep it calm so you don't get worked up." He calmed me down so nicely.

"Okay." I exhaled cooly. I already felt bad for 'getting sick' and I didn't want to cause anymore troubles.

Josh turned on a movie, The Outsiders. I smiled, it was one of my favorites! The storyline spot on and not to mention how hot the greasers are. "You like this movie, eh?" Josh was grinning.

"Yeah." I blushed, and then shivered, even though I didn't even feel cold.

"Oh Ty! Are you cold? Let me go get a blanket." I was going to try and stop him, but Joshua was just too quick. "Here." He wrapped me up in the softest comforter I've ever felt and so then sat right next me.

"Thank you." I sincerely smiled and bit my lip. My efforts to cover up my bush were useless.

"Anytime." Josh pulled the blanket over him too and we both started focusing on the movie. Soon, I was fast asleep.