Chapter 1

-(M/N)'s POV-

I struggled to break free but it was impossible. I started to feel drowsy and my eyes started to droop.

"Stop it! Please!" A girl shouted and everyone stopped what they're doing and dropped me into the ground. I groan in pain, and scoot backwards, hitting my back against the wall.

The girl ran towards me and kneeled down, looking at me worriedly with her strawberry red eyes. A gasp left her mouth as soon as she recognized me.

"(M/N)?! What are you doing here?! Are you okay?" She asked and I shook my head, gritted my teeth in pain.

"You are clearly not in such state. Here, let me help you." She said and pulled me up. I wrapped my around her neck and she held my other hand.

"O-Oi! You're touching Ore-sama's property!" The red head said and I glared at him.

"Ore-sama my ass," I said and looked behind them and saw my cat Yuri.

"Y-Yuri," I called him and I let go from Yui, running towards Yuri. I lift Yuri up and checked if he has any injuries.

"You okay?" I asked him and he meowed. I sigh and hugged the cat, and looked behind me and saw all seven of them looking at me.

"W-what?" I stuttered and left the kitchen to one of the couches and sat, tearing a cloth from my shirt, tying my wound on my arm tightly.

We were in the living, awkward as hell. Thanks to Specs (Reiji) here, he broke the silence.

"Why are you here?" He asked, his eyes glaring at me.

"My Dad told me to live here since he always leave me in the house alone," I explained, gently scratching Yuri's soft fur.

"What is his name?" He asked.

"(L/N) Zen,"

"Never heard from him," He said and I growled.

"Because your father offered my Dad that I'll be living here," I said and everyone stopped.

Silence

"Him?" The guy with the fedora asked.

"If you're talking about Karlheinz, then yes," I said, I heard someone growled and I sigh.

"Anyways, enough talking about me staying at your place. Can you please at least tell me you names?" I asked them and the guy with the fedora started.

"That guy with white hair and red eyes who looks pissed off is Subaru, the youngest," Subaru glared at him and me.

"Then we have the triplets, that guy who's holding bitch-chan is Ayato. Then me, the hottest guy here (you rolled your eyes) Laito. And over there with Teddy is Kanato." Ayato hugged the poor girl and glared at you. Laito winked at you and Kanato smiled creepily at you.

"Then here we have spectacles here named Reiji, second oldest,"

"Don't call me spectacles. And pleasure to meet you," Reiji said and I nod at him.