Chapter 9: Your Past

-Previously On Sacrificial Groom-

You already know what happened.
And this chapter is dedicated to Sakamaki_Shuna and Julietadelgado_ since they're begging me to update XD

-Now-
-(M/N)'s POV-

Ugh, what the hell happened? Why am I sweaty?

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling.

Oh right, I'm in Laito's room.

I stretched my arms but I noticed something different.

Wait, I thought I was on handcuffs. And I thought I have my clothes.

I looked at my wrist and saw that the handcuffs were gone. I hesitantly lifted the blanket that covered my lower part and blushed.

Crap, I fucked up.

I dropped the sheets and turn to my right and saw Laito, butt naked.

I blushed furiously and scoot away from him. I grabbed the blanket then threw it at him. Grabbing my clothes, my thoughts started to run wild.

What did I to him?! I remember that Laito's above me!! Did he done something to me while I'm sleeping?! No, there's bite marks on his neck. Did I bit him? Oh cheese and crackers. I am SO DEAD!!!

Laito groan and I froze, halfway putting my shirt on.

"Bitchy-kun? Come back to bed." Laito said as he slightly opened his eyes. I felt my heart stopped as I looked into his emerald and cat-like eyes.

Is this, what people feel. To be in love.

I shook that thought away and smiled at him apologetically.

"Sorry Laito. But I have other things to do," He hummed and goes back to sleep.

Walking towards the door, I looked at the sleeping pervert and smiled.

"Sleep well, Pervert-kun,"

-Timeskip-

"Ugh, I need answers." I said as I laid my head on the desk, repeatedly banging my head on it.

Yuri and Neko stared at me like they saw something stupid and looked like they're going to facepalm themselves.

"Ugh." I groan and closes my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

-Flashback-
-3rd POV-

"Mommy? Are you there?" A five year old boy said as he cautiously walked through the dark corridors. Candles lit faintly as they flicked their golden flames.

"NO! NOT MY OWN SON!!" A woman with long peach-like hair shouted at a cloaked figure.

(M/N) heard her behind the living room's door and peeked through the key hole