Chapter 5: My Ex And Whys

-Previously On Sacrificial Groom-

Huh, look it's Yuri, Yurio and Viktor. Must be having fun.

I double pressed it, making a heart icon pop out.

"(M/N)-kun," I looked on my left and saw Yui and the others, waiting for me to go to school.

"All right, I'm coming," I said as I stood up and went to the limo with the others.

-Now-
-3rd POV-

The Sakamaki, including Yui and (M/N) are walking towards the school's door. That is until...

"(M/N)! What are you doing here?" An annoying high-pitched voice said.

(M/N) froze and looked behind him. A blonde girl with a busty body came over him and hugged his arm, her giant breasts pressed into his arm.

 A blonde girl with a busty body came over him and hugged his arm, her giant breasts pressed into his arm

"(M/N)-kun~ Why did you leave me?" She asked as she pouted and rubbed herself on (M/N). He growled and harshly moved his arm away from her.

"I didn't leave you. You did," He said and continued to walk.

-(M/N) POV-

"NO! You're with that other girl, the girl with black hair-"

"She's my aunt,"

"And yet you hang out with her-"

"Because Dad told me to go with her-"

"But what about me-"

"BECAUSE I SAW YOU FUCKING WITH TWO GUYS!" I shouted, not knowing that my eyes starts to turn crimson.

"I CHANGED (M/N)!"

"Babe, what's going on?" I looked behind her and saw a well built guy with red hair and green eyes.

"Oh, it's nothing. Oh, babe. This is (M/N), he's my-"

"Ex boyfriend," I said and left them.

"Who's that?" Asked Yui as I approached them.

"My ex girlfriend, Shiza Yakami." I said and put my hands in my pockets.

"Ex girlfriend?" Laito asked and I nodded.

"We've been together for two years, but what I didn't know that she's flirting with other guys on her phone. One day, I went into her house and saw some clothes in the living room, kitchen to the hallway. Then I heard her, making those lewd noises with some guys groaning. I peeked and . . . We broke up." I explained and Yui gasped.