Sent of Blood

|~~~~~Maki Nishikino POV~~~~~|
I blushed as Nico-chan pinned me down to the wall. Having the door locked just in case. "N-Nico-chan." I said as I looked at her. She just smirked before kissing me deeply. Making me moan a bit in the kiss.

Nico-chan then pushed her tongue into my mouth as she explored. We fought, but Nico-chan won.

"Haah.." I was panting and blushing as well. Nico-chan then kissed my neck with caused my breath to hitch. It wasn't long when Nico-chan forced moans out of me.

After Nico-chan stopped teasing me, I smelt blood. My eyes slightly widened in shock. I could tell Nico-chan noticed something off. She then looked at me as I nodded.

|~~~~~Nico Yazawa's POV~~~~~|
I sensed something off as I looked at Maki-chan. She gave me a nod, I then walked out the room. As Maki-chan got out the room after me. We both then heard slight screaming. Both Maki-chan and I ran to the screaming. I took out my gun.

Yes, I carry my gun everywhere. As we got to the screaming. We both say deep fang marks Kotori-chan and Umi-chan's neck.

'Bastard! Who ever it was, I'm going after you!' I thought to myself as I gripped the handle of the gun. Maki-chan then checked their pulses. "They're still breathing. But they won't be the same...the person who bit them was a PureBlood." Maki-chan whispered as she was their wound heal.

I gripped my hand since I was furious. 'I'm so pathetic. I can't even protect the people who mean a lot to me.' I thought to myself as I looked around the place.

|~~~~~Maki Nishikino POV~~~~~|
I knew Nico-chan was furious, but I don't blame her. I picked up Umi-chan and Kotori-chan, carrying them to a room. I opened the door as I walked up to the bed, laying the two down softly.

'When they wake up...they'll feel different. Especially when they smell blood.' I thought to myself as I looked at Umi-chan and Kotori-chan. Before I walked out the room, closing the door behind me.

I then took blood tablets, before putting them away. I took a deep breath before exhaling it out. I walked up to Nico-chan as I rested my hand on her shoulder.

"Nico-chan..." I said quietly, before I knew it she hugged my tightly. My eyes softened as I patted Nico-chan's back. I heard her sniff, I knew she was crying. Which hurts me to see Nico-chan cry.

I then looked at Nico-chan's bloody hand, I gently took it. As Nico-chan stayed in place. She looked up at me, as I licked the blood off.

|~~~~~Nico Yazawa's POV~~~~~|
Maki-chan called my name softly, as I turned around hugging her tightly. She patted my back as I started to cry. I felt Maki-chan grab my hand, which caused me to stop crying. I looked up to her, as she licked the blood away. I felt her fangs brush my hand. But I knew she wouldn't bite me.

Even though I yearn for her to just bite me. I know that, that day won't happen. Until Maki-chan runs out of blood tablets. I felt Maki-chan pull away as she gently let go of my hand.

She had a bit of blood on her lips, as I licked it away. Which caused Maki-chan to blush intensely. I have to admit licking my own blood tastes nasty. I never really understood how Vampires like to drink blood.