13》Gavin and Gabriela

"They couldn't have gone far" I said as I wiped off some food from my dress. Me and Ben walked down the stairway to the lunch yard, looking for Mal and her friends trying to apologize for what happened. "There they are " i said pointing to where the four of them where sitting at the lunch table, Ben instantly grabbing my hand and pulling me back before walking any further. "Maybe you should stay here.. I dont want you to get hurt again" Said Ben looking at me as if i was still a little kid. "Ben he didn't mean to hurt me" I frowned. "But where you scared of him in that moment?" Asked Ben as he rubbed my arms.

I open my mouth wanting to object but truth be told, I was terrified of Jay in that moment. "Stay here" he said "I'll go talk to them" Ben said before giving me a brotherly kiss on my forehead. I crossed my arms as I leaned against the pillar staring at them as Ben walked towards them. "Hey guys" said Ben, "How is everyone"

"Really Benjamin?" I whispered to myself , it was obvious that they weren't okay. My fingers fiddled with the necklace. They kept silent as Ben stood there waiting for an answer. "Yeah.. forget about it, it's nothing" he said patting Jays shoulder and walking over to Mal. "It was nothing, In a few days before the coronation everything will be okay" He said rubbing Mals arms. "I have to go.. I promise everything will be okay" He said looking at Mal.

"What about Silena? Is she fine?" Asked Evie looking up at Ben, I saw guilt in her eyes as if she was the one who pushed me. Ben looked over at Jay who stayed silent. "She's fine, a little bruised but fine" He said looking at Jay, "She's not mad at you."

"But the look in her eyes.. She was terrified of me." Said Jay, "I was a villain.."

"She's fine" Ben said softly before rubbing his shoulder as he walked over to my direction. "Let me talk to him" I said softly looking at Ben as he walked passed me. "No, not yet. Let them think for a bit, they want to be alone." He said sternly before leaving me alone to watch them from a far.

I turned in annoyance to watch them still.

Doug walked over to where Evie was sitting, "Listen Evie want to talk about earlier today.." He started before Chad stood up from the table behind them. "Doug" he said firmly, his cold blue eyes glared at the VKs.

"It's my fault Doug im so sorry" said Evie looking at Doug sadly. Doug opened his mouth to say something before Chad said his name one more time. Doug looked back and Chad glared at him, making the son of dopey sigh"I'm sorry.." Doug said before sitting with the princes's and Princessses.

I wanted to walk over there and punch Chad in the face, I wanted to punch everyone at that stupid prep table but for Ben's sake I stood over here.

"How long did they think it was gonna last?" Smirked Audrey as she stuttered around the table with Jane. "Mal will always be the bad girl in factuation" she said looking at Mal. "Yeah" smirked Jane as she leaned down and looked at Mal, "Its not he's gonna make a villain a queen" she laughed along with Audrey as they walked away. I couldn't believe they ruined Janes innocent mind and made her into such a twit.

I saw the anger flare in Mals eyes, making them flicker a bright green. She pulled out a book, opening the pages angrily, "Beware Forswear undo Janes hair" Mal said as she moved her fingers. My eyes widened in fear as I heard Jane scream. The other girls laughed as Janes hair turned back to normal little bob it was.

Mal and the others all stood up and looked at the princesses, "There is a lot more where that came from" she earned. "Excuse me who do you think you are?" Asked Audrey putting her hands on her hips. I felt the tension rise as Mal stood up. "Do i look like I'm kidding?" Mal growled making them back off and run away.

"I'm really looking forward to the coronation" Smirked Mal at her friends with an evil glim in her eyes. "Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand" She said as Evie, Carlos, And Jay got up from the table walking away with a sudden darkness in there eyes.