16》Coronation

"Ugh I said pink not blue!" Yelled Audrey as the lady holding the dress cowarded down. I rolled my eyes in annoyance at another ourburst ot Audrey. Right now me and Audrey where getting ready for the coronation in her dorm which was worse then being in the woods for three days.

"Do you know who i am?" Audrey said as she crossed her arms, "I am one of the future Queens of Auradon! You better treat me with respect or-"

"Or nothing. Audrey she is a human being, she made a small mistake" I said as the maid gave me a small smile. Audrey rolled her eyes, "Whatever" She said Turning back to the mirror.

Sighing, I got out of my chair and began to walk towards the door, "And where are you going?" Asked Audrey as the lady pinned up her hair, "The coronation begins in an hour so dont go wandering off" I ignored the twit as I opened the door walking out.

I roamed the halls until I reached Mal and Evies room. I knocked hoping that they where still there and they hadn't left the coronation yet. "Silena!" Smiled Evie as she opened the door. I smiled brightly at my friend as she stood in her gown. "You look amazing" I said eyeing her dark blue dress, Evie smiled but i could see some sort of sadness. "I made it myself" she said spinning around. "Do you need something?" She Asked as she stopped spinning, her voice sounding sad.

I bit my lip, "Are you okay? You sound down" Evie quickly put on a smile, "Its nothing, I'm just tired from making my dress and Mals." I nodded slowly knowing she was lying. "I was wondering if you could help me get ready? Audrey is driving the poor helper insane with all her nagging."

Evies smiled brightly, "I thought you'd never ask!" she grabbed my hand and dragging me in the room before sitting me in a chair. She brushed through my dark hair, curling the ends of it. She applied a brown and white shimmer eyeshadow to my lids and then mascara and then a pink lip gloss. "Hey Mal can you bring me that dress out of my closet?" Said Evie as she applied a little blush.

"I feel ridiculous" groaned Mal from behind the bathroom door. "Come on out" I said trying hard not to smile so i wouldn't mess up Evie "I want to see what you look like!"

Mal unlocked the door, making me gasp and eye my friend. "You look gorgeous" I said as she stood in a beautiful purple dress. "Evie made it" said Mal smiling nervously as she walked to Evies closest, "And she made this" she said pulling out a beautiful white lace gown. "Oh My God Evie.." I said as i walked over to it, "Its so beautiful" I whispered. "Go try it on!" She giggled softly as she shoved me into the bathroom. I started putting on the dress when i heard their dorm door open.

"I feel stupid" said Carlos. I leaned my ear against  the door as I listened. "You look adorable" said Evie, "You too Jay" "thanks.." I could hear the sadness in his voice. "Hey" said Mal, "We have to do this, for our parents"
"No backing out now" muttered Carlos.

I got away from the door and looked in the mirror. Whatever will happen, I will do my best to stop it.. I am powerful. I nodded my head towards myself as I turned and opened the door.

They all turned around looking at me. "Silena" gasped Evie "You look amazing" I smiled before turning my attention to Jay. He wore a maroon leather button up shirt, black pants and his combat boots. He had his mouth open as he looked at me. Carlos smiled as he lifted up Jays chin. "He thinks you look beautiful"

Jay nodded before handing me a tiara, "Ben said to give you this" he said as he placed it on top of my head adjusting it perfectly. I smiled as Jay held out his arm, "Our carriage awaits" he smiled as I loop my arm in his.

×××

Jay nervously bounced his leg up and down looking around as we rode in the carriage his eyes kept darting around us. "Are you okay?" I asked giving his hand a squeeze. "Yeah" he said looking at me, "You look gorgeous princess" I smirked, "You dont look to bad yourself"