15》What You Mean to Me

"Wake up come on Silena Wake up!" Panicked a voice I was being shaken. I gave a small groan before my eyes fluttered open to a familar freckled face boy. "Carlos? What happened? Where am i?" I groaned as he helped me sit up slowly.

My eyes adjusted to the scenery around me to see I was in the woods. Then it all hit me. Ryder, the magic, the Apple. I looked at the ground to see I was laying in a bed of flowers that wasn't there before I passed out. "Where have you been!" Panicked Carlos, "You had everyone worried! Ben was going to postpone his coronation till we found you!" He nearly yelled as Dude jumped into my lap, licking my face. Carlos looked around me to see if I had an injuries before turning to the small opening of the woods. "Guys! Guys! I found her!" He yelled.

"Carlos im fine, really" I said trying to Calm down down the son of Cruela De Vil. "Fine isn't the right answer when you've been gone for three days!" He said all bug eyes. "Three days?" I whispered before looking up to see Jay, Evie, and Mal running towards us."Yes three days! Ever since Family Day! I had to hack into ever security camera on this campus Silena!" Carlos said with his big brown eyes.

"Guys-" I started but was cut off as  Jay pulled me into a long hug. "Don't ever do that again" whispered Jay as he held me close to him. I smiled into his shoulder before the others surrounded us. "You had us all worried sick!" Shouted Evie as She put her hands on her hips. "Yeah and Jay wouldn't shut up about finding you" smirked Mal looking around the forest.

"SILENA!" shouted Addie and Alex as they ran towards me. "I'm so sorry for letting you run off! We should have kept looking for you that night! I'm such a bad friend-" "Alex" I said smiling, "No Silena God im so stupid we shouldnt have stopped looking and-" "Alex!" I shouted. The panicked son of Aladdin stopped and looked at me. "I'm okay" I smiled.

Alex gave me a relieved smile as Addie bursted into tears, "Silena we thought you died! Three days! Three freaking days! I was so freaking scared I lost my best friend! Don't ever freaking do that you..you..you shit head!" Addies eyes widened as she covered her mouth. I let a small laugh out while Mal began to chuckle at Addie, rubbing her arm to comfort the mermaid , "Oh God look at what you made me do! I was so scared I freaking said a bad word!" Addie whined stomping her foot.

I chuckled softly, "I'm fine honestly I guess while i was practicing my archery i must have tripped and hit my head" I lied looking at Alex and Addie with the 'Ill tell you later look'.

Jay grabbed my hand before helping me up slowly. My legs felt like jello, making me almost fall back down before Jay caught me and held me steady. "Here let me" said Alex starting to walk over to help. "I got her" said Jay quickly before picking me up bridal style. I laid my head on his chest as we walked back to Auradon. I listened to Carlos making Addie laugh, Alex getting girl advice from Evie and Mal talk about how Ben wants her to stand next to him at the coronation and such.

I looked up at Jay and smiled, then i remembered everything from last night. After the coronation I would be taken away from all of this.

×××

"I'm fine Addie" I said for the twentieth time rolling my eyes as I laid on my bed. "Are you sure? You dont need no soup? Tea? You must be starving from being in the woods for three days" Said Addie as she paced the floor fiddling with her fingers. "I'm fine Ads, go on your date with Carlos" I said softly looking at my friend.

The small ginger shook her head,"Silena I still can't believe you found rumpelstilskins son" she said looking at me with fear. "And he gave you like flower power!?" I rubbed the back of my neck "Addie he trained me. I had this power all along he just helped me learn how to contorl it"

Addie blinked her green eyes, "By giving you an Apple that could have been poisoned? Have you ever heard of stranger danger!?" I groaned, "Addie, Date? Remember?"