Karkat x Reader- Anger Issues

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FUCKASS!?"

"Nothing! I just wanted to talk, jeez!"

As you can tell you and Karkat don't get along that well. You dislike his way of yelling out incoherent words all the time and he disliked your stubbornness.

No wonder you get along with Kankri better. Speaking of the devil...where is he?

You needed his help for your homework. Some were surprised how good you got along with the trigger-happy troll. You were the only one who he wouldn't lecture on and on for hours.

"I just wanted to ask where Kankri is," you explained to the grumpy troll.

"HE SAID HE HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE SO NOW FUCK OFF ASSHAT!"

"Okay then fine!" You exclaimed exasperatedly before sitting down on the couch.

Awkward silence.

Karkat was staring at the couch.

You looked blankly at him.

Your realised he wanted to sit on the couch but since you were on it and it only was a two seater couch...

You scooted to the very edge of the couch, hinting he could sit down.

You heard Karkat muttering something before he grudgingly slouched down on the couch.

Again there was awkward silence.

Where the hell is Kankri!?

"I THINK KANKRI WENT TO LATULA OR SOME OTHER SHIT!"

Oh...

"Welp then I better be going," you mumbled.

"WHY!?"

"Wait- You want me to stay?"

"NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT FUCKASS!! I JUST ASKED WHY!"

You shrugged.

"I needed homework help,"

"YOU MEAN THAT EASY PIECE OF SHIT!?"

"...Yeah?"

"I ALREADY FINISHED... I GUESS I COULD HELP YOU, ASSHAT!"

"Really? Thanks!"

Karkat mumbled something along the lines of 'you're welcome'.

~~~~~~~~Wee! I'm a line!~~~~~~~~

"Ohhhhh...That is actually easy! God I feel like an idiot,"

"NO CHANGE THERE!"

"Shut up!"

You got up and collected all your stuff from the coffee table then dumped them into your satchel.

"Thanks again Karkitty!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"But you call me 'asshat' and 'fuckass',"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I CAN!"

You rolled your eyes.

"Welp- okay then bye Karkat!"

"Er- WAIT!"

"Yeah?" You turned around to look at the foul mouthed troll.

"YOU KNOW HOW I ALWAYS CALLED YOU ASSWIPE AND SHIT BUT I WANTED TO ASK THAT... Do you get 'offended'?"

Karkat asked and he trailed off in a softer tone which shocked you.

You looked at him questionably.

"IT'S JUST THAT KANKRI GAVE ME HIS LONGASS TRIGGER SPEACHES THEN HE SAID THAT HOW I CALL YOU THOSE 'NAMES' OFFENDS YOU," Karkat explained.

You were even more shocked. Karkat calls hundreds of people names but never did he ask if they ever got offended. You snapped out of the daze and decided to give the waiting troll an answer.

"No not really, those are just names,right?"

"YEAH... (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?"

Karkat got up from his seat from the couch and came closer to you.

"I-I...FLUSHED FOR YOU!" Karkat yelled before crashing his lips on yours.

You were taken by surprised but wrapped your arms around his neck to support your near collapsing body. He seemed unsure where to put his arms. First he set his hands on your hips but then he wrapped his arms around your waist. You two continued kissing till you both were near dying for air.

Your eyes traveled to Karkat before smiling and pecking his lips lovingly.

"Flushed for you too,"

Bonus:

"Are y9u sure, Latula, we sh9uld 6e invading (y/n) and Karkat's privacy? It c9uld 6e highly triggering f9r them since-"

"Sush K4nkr1, th3y 4re go1ng to K4rk4t's b3droom!"

"9h g9g! I think I sh9uld st9p them since it c9uld 6e triggering for (y/n) after 'that',"

"K4nkr1 V4nt4s c4n you k33p qu13t!?"

Second Oneshot in one day! Woohoo!