1.7 - "We've Been Kidnapped!"

"Waisay badi khoobsurat hai teri biwi." The man said to Rayyan. He looked at him with an angry face. The man tried to tuck the loose strand of hair behind my ear but I looked away in disgust. Hammad tried to free his fisted hands in anger as the man tried to touch me. I was so annoyed right now.

He laughed, annoying me even more.

"Waisay kya laga tha tum logon ko? Dramay karkay, police ko khabar karkay bach jaogay mujhsay?" He asked us. "Bewaqoof samjha tha mujhay?" He added in a loud voice.

"Hmmm." Rayyan said making him face him. He just let a chuckle out and left the room.

A few moments later, a man came in with four plates in his hands. He placed the plates with food on our laps and then released our hands. Allah maaf karay the food looked disgusting and my hunger went on a vacation after seeing it. It was some odd looking daal chaawal. I chose to pretend as if I'd eat the food - at least we have our hands open and have this plate to hit this man with. The man then took the tape off our mouths and stood at the entrance of the room, blocking it. I started thinking of ways of how to get out of this room.

"Khaao." He said but none of us ate it. I just kept thinking of ways how we could hit the man with this plate or the spoon.

"Nahi khaana." Rayyan said.

"Theek hai." He simply said. He walked over to each one of us and tied our hands again but didn't tape our mouths. Ufff! Gadha! Why couldn't he just stay quiet?

He went out of the room, locking the door.

"Tum apna mun band nahi rakhsaktay thay?" I scowled at Rayyan.

"Yaar tumhara mun khula kyun chhor diya usney?" He asked in response, annoying me.

"We could have gotten out, you dumbhead! We could have at least tried!" I almost yelled at him.

"Calm down... aur bhi tareeqay hongay yahan say nikalnay kay." He confidently said and I could not believe how unaffected he was by all this.

"Rayyan, we've been kidnapped! Is that how confident and unaffected you're supposed to be right now?" I was so annoyed at him right now. He didn't reply.

"Unbelievable!" I muttered.

Rayyan's p.o.v.

"Calm down... aur bhi tareeqay hongay yahan say nikalnay kay." I said, faking confidence. I was obviously scared but main kyun uskay saamnay yeh zaahir karoon?

"Rayyan, we've been kidnapped! Is that how confident and unaffected you're supposed to be right now?" She seemed pretty annoyed. I kept quiet.

"Unbelievable!" She said under her breath.

"What did he mean when he said police ko khabar karkay? Is he mistaken or..." she paused and her expressions changed. "or did you guys file a report against them and they think WE ALL FILED IT TOGETHER?" Mahnoor asked me and Hammad and he looked at me. Wah, bhai.

"So yeh bhi tumhari himaakat thi?" Aiman asked me.

"Himaakat nahi thi... madad karnay ki koshish thi." I defended myself.

"Yeh sab tumhari wajah say horaha hai!" She annoyingly said.

"Mainay bas logon ki madad karnay ki koshish ki thi." I spoke in my defense again.

"Fine. Quiet now. Let me think of a way to get out of here." She said, looking away.

"Mujhay kya pata tha achi niyat say logon ki madad karna bhi khud ko museebat mein dhakelnay kay barabar hai!" I said.