Chapter 03

Thank you guys so much for 100+ reads (:

There might be some misspellings here and there I updated from my phone!

Don't forget to vote and comment !

-

I woke up in my own bed .. which was sort of weird because the only thing I remember was knocking out cold in Harry's cloud like bed.

I barely remembered anything else, only adding to the fact that my morning was already a complete and utter nightmare filled with headaches and a few runs to the bathroom to let out all the toxic in my stomach.

I would never wish a hangover upon anyone, not even my worst enemy

I don't know how I gathered enough energy to actually get out of bed to make a quick run to the nearest store for some painkillers, but I managed to make it all the way downstairs without wanting to hurl

Aunt Gloria was knocked out on the living room couch, her legs and arms spread out as if she was a human puppet. She probably took the last pills from to make her very own hangover less hell-like.

I leaned over and placed a kiss on her cheek as I grabbed her blanket from the floor and covered her as much as possible

She groans and turns to her side, popping open one single eye.

She half smiles and blows me a kiss "Harry's such a nice boy, is he your boyfriend?"

I stand up and furrow my brow "What? I- no he is not my boyfriend.. how do you know Harry?"

She winks with a chuckle "He brought you home you last night, you were so out of it. The boy comes from a wealthy family no? He had his own driver and everything. I personally like him, you should date a nice young man like him" she goes on and on

I throw my head back and laugh loudly "Only reason you think that is because he has money"

She fake gasps and pretends to be hurt "Hey, there's nothing wrong with that"

I roll my eyes and grab the car keys, waving them in the air just so Gloria knew that I was stealing her jeep for a few seconds. She was knocked out cold the second I stepped away from her though so, I'm pretty sure she could care less about me borrowing her beloved car for a few hours.

As soon as I stepped outside my body began to take in the suns rays, filling me with warmth. Summer will forever be my favorite season. The sensation of the sun on your skin and the wind in your hair is just amazing and I would never trade that feeling for anything... except maybe for Johnny Depp. Oh yeah, I would definitely trade that for Johnny Depp. He could literally kill me three times and I would still love him.

I blasted my radio as I drove down the streets, not being able to resist the urge to sing along to every song. Yes, I was that bitch in the streets, not paying attention to the road because music is way more important than my safety and the safety of others. Sue me. Anyways, anyone who resists singing along to good music is not human at all (They're probably government people, being paid to stalk you and watch your every move)

"Nice ass" I whisper as I drive behind a jogger

His ass actually looked really nice in those shorts, wow teach me please.