The Morning

The next morning I wake up in Dean's bed, face to face with his perfect six pack, his arm and leg both over me which pulls me into him, I notice he is still nude and I'm in my underwear. Memories of last night come flooding back into my head. The hot sex. The best sex I've ever had to be honest.

"Morning my little sex angel." Dean says. I tip my head up to look at him to see him smirking down at me.

"I can't believe we did what we did." I sigh, staring up at the ceiling.

"I can." He scoffs. "There was sexual tension that I planned on eliminating." Suddenly, the mattress moves as Dean climbs on top of me. His hand on either side of my head and his legs on either side of my hips, he looks down at me like I'm pray. "Up for round two?"

"What happened last night can never happen again." I tell him in a stern voice, narrowing my eyes at him.

"But it's so fun." Dean smirks.

"It's bad I shouldn't have done this, especially not with you." I say, pushing him sideways off me but he instantly pulls me on top of him to sit on his waist.

"You sure?" He questions, humping forth a little bit.

"Stop." I laugh, rolling off him and lying on the bed.

"You know, your not how I thought." Dean states. "I didn't think you'd like it rough."

"Well I do and you were very rough." I state.

"Oh no did I hurt your fragile little body?" He asks in a sarcastic voice.

"No. It was good. I actually liked it more than I thought." I say, sitting up. "But that doesn't change the fact that it was wrong, I need to get out of here before anyone stops by."

"No one is coming round for ages yet." Dean says, pulling me back down and placing a kiss on my neck.

"Look this was a one night stand you shouldn't want me to stay." I state.

"Your different to all my one night stands." He says.

"Well this is still a one night stand and you can't tell any of the boys about it." I snap.

"Why you did this to get back at Liam right? Why wouldn't you want me to tell him?"

"What! I did not!"

"You showed no interest in having sex with me until Liam bought home that blonde." Dean says.

"You don't mind that I used you?"

"If you ever want to use me again, I'm fine with that." He smirks.

"What ever." I sigh. "Just don't tell him. I can't believe I did this to get back at him, I'm not like that, I don't do that."

"You sure?"

"Very." I get up and put my clothes back on, noticing Dean staring. "A gentleman wouldn't watch."

"Well I'm not a gentleman."

"You ripped by jumper!" I exclaim, noticing the huge whole in it. "Give me one of your shirts, I'll make it a dress."

Dean pulls the one from last night off the floor and throws it at me, I put it on and tighten my belt over the top. "Don't you have scissors?"

"Kitchen." He replies with a yawn.

I hurry down the stairs, grab the scissors and cut a frilled bottom into the top that drops down to my knees. I also cut the sleeves off and dip down the neck before walking towards the door.

Suddenly it opens and Liam walks in.