Car Wash

"Where have you been?" Logan asks me as soon as I walk through the door.

"Do I even have to answer?" I question.

"Holland-"

"Save it." I sigh. "I'm sorry for not telling you but if I did you would of marched over there and dragged me home."

"Damn right I would, he's a manipulative thief!"

"You think I'm some little girl, I'm not Logan. I know exactly what I'm doing, you have to let me grow up." I tell him. "Just trust me."

"Well I have the ultimate trust test." He states. "I'm staying with some guys closer to the collage for a couple days, if I come back and the house is in good shape and you aren't missing, I'll trust you."

"I'll keep everything in top shape captain." I chuckle, saluting him before running up to my room to change.

Turning on the shower, I unzip the back of my dress and let it fall to the floor before removing my underwear and stepping into the shower. I wash my hair and body before turning off the hot water, wrapping a towel around me and changing into my clothes.

* * * *

The next morning is just like any other dull school routine, I change, do my hair and apply make up before finding a matching pair of shoes and heading off to school. As I'm about to march out the door my phone rings loudly from my pocket and I freeze. "I'll wait in the car." Logan tells me, continuing to talk through the doorway.

"Thanks." I smile, answering it. "Hello?"

"Holland."

"Linda, hi, why are you calling me when I'll be at school in ten minutes?" I ask.

"I've called everyone, making sure you haven't forgot about the charity car wash and to bring a spare set of clothes." She reminds me.

"You really think I'd forget?" I question. "Already packed."

"Good. Bye."

I hang up the phone, sliding it back into my pocket before running up the stairs and grabbing some clothes before shoving them into my back. Stumbling, out the door I finally make it to the car looking rather flustered. "You okay?" He asks.

"Just drive." I order, bucking up.

Just over ten minutes later I arrive at school and quickly get out the car. "Thank you." I smile to Logan before shutting the door and strutting through the off putting gates.

Everyone who volunteered gets the morning off in order to do the car wash, the school paid for all the soap and buckets and all I had to do was help organise it with charity worker Linda.

The girls head into the changing room first thing and switch outfits. Many of them wear bikinis, bathing suits or cropped tops and shorts, I wear my black bikini with white spots on it, keeping my yellow bow on as I march back outside with most the girls and to my supplies amongst all the boys that volunteered I see Liam, Jesse, Dean and Ethan.

I hand buckets out to a few of the girls for the first couple minutes before I'm ordered off duty. "Holland can you go grab some more soap please?" Claudia asks, pointing over to the bucket that happens to be near the four bad boys.

"Um sure." I hesitantly reply before walking over to them. Strutting past the boys I bend over and grab the bucket before walking back, as I pass Liam who is at the end of the good looking row of boys I feel an arm wrap around my waist which takes me by surprise as it hoists me slightly into the air before Liam places a kiss on my lips which makes me drop the bucket of soap.

"I'm not that scary am I?" He questions playfully.

"Only when you haven't brushed your hair." I smirk as he sets me back on my feet.

"Your going there?" He smirks as I subtly back away.

"Yes I am and I'm afraid I lost my return ticket." I laugh as the back of my thighs press against the table.

"Your in trouble now." He smirks, closing in on me. My hands scatter around my back and once my fingers tie around a hose a smirk appears on my face, mirroring his expression.

"You know what I say to that?" I question. "War!" I exclaim, pulling the hose out and shooting water at him which causes him to retreat back to the boys.