Time

Along with the text he sent me a picture of Katheraine's house.

Neal was back.

He was the main reason I had to get away from Maine. Neal and I used to date until one day he got drunk and I didn't like it, so I broke up with him. Big mistake. He raped me. He hit me. He hurt me.

I didn't know what to do, he found me. I started to feel the prickle of tears in my eyes. I couldn't cry, I hated crying. So I did the only thing I knew to stop the pain.

Grabbing my pocket knife, I went back into the bathroom and locked the door. I sat down on the white tiled floor and dragged the knife across my pale wrist. Three long scars were added to my collection. Satisfied, I wrapped my wrist and placed a note on my bedroom door that said I was asleep.

I rolled into my bed and couldn't help but think about how fucked up my life is. My dad is an abuser, my ex is a stalker, my brother is in jail, and my mom's dead. I sighed and felt guilt rising into my system. No longer content, I retrieved my knife and put another two stripes onto my skin. Relief.

Around ten I heard Katheraine come back home. Someone else was with her, but I didn't care. Footsteps stopped at my door. Kat's high pitched voice rang through the house, "Oh, she's already asleep,"

"Oh, I hope she's okay. The way she stormed out earlier had me worried,"

Sam. Sam was here.

"I guess I pushed her a little too far this time. She usually doesn't like hanging around new people. Especially guys," Katheraine said, sounding guilty. Good. Maybe next time she'll think before making me uncomfortable.

"Why?" Sam asked.

I gulped. Katheraine knew most of my problems. She wouldn't dare tell anyone. Would she?

"That's for Kyndell to share," I felt relieved and fell back on my mattress. Jc's voice floated up from downstairs. It was obvious that Kat liked Jc so I bet he would be staying the night. Kat isn't entirely rude so Sam would probably stay too. Fine by me.

As I slipped under, all I could think about was the gorgeous pair of brown eyes I had seen earlier.

Ugh, boys.

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

I woke up to yelling and the smell of bacon.

Before I went downstairs I checked to see if my wrist wraps had bled through, to which they had. I wrapped another layer of cloth on and pulled a hoodie over my head. While I was brushing my teeth, I heard Connor screaming at something. I guess the rest of the guys had shown up.

I trotted down stairs to find a video camera in my face, "Are you filming me?" I asked Ricky, who was behind the camera.

"Yup! Say hi to YouTube!" Ricky hollered. My face went blank.

"...Hi...Youtube?" I really hated being filmed.

"That was the incredible Miss Kyndell Wright," I blushed and stepped out of the frame. Ricky turned the camera around to face him, "She's single by the way," He winked and went to go film Connor.

"So, do you have a YouTube channel?" Sam asked from behind me. I turned around and looked up into his eyes. I blinked a few times before remembering what he asked me.

"Yeah, but I don't have any videos up or anything," I watched as his face lit up.

"Lets do a collab video! It can be whatever you want," He bounced up and down happily.

"Umm.. I'm not sure, I don't think people want to spend their day watching me." His face fell, making me feel guilty. I bit my lip to keep from giving in. He gave me the most convincing puppy dog face I'd ever seen. "Fine! Just stop with the face!" Sam fist pumped the air in victory. "When can we do it?" I asked.

"Now!"

We decided to film in my room, because it was quiet. Well, less quiet then the rest of the house. "What should we do?" I asked.

"Why don't we just play Call Of Duty? You are seriously hilarious when you're mad,"

I crossed my arms, "No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! You are literally the most competitive person alive," Sam mimicked me, crossing his arms as well.

I blew out a breath, "Okay, but you're going to have to bleep out a bunch of words,"

We ended up playing and I admit, I did get a wee bit angry. "Did you see that *BEEP*? He just totally *BEEP* me over! I'm going to *BEEP* this *BEEP* right over this *BEEP* *BEEP*!" The entire time Sam was actually the one killing me. I beat him with a stuffed giraffe.

"So, we'll be doing a callab on Sam's channel, so click on the link below for that!" I said to the camera after we finished.

"If you liked this video and want to see more of Kyndell then go down below and like, comment, and subscribe!" Sam added.

"Or just go watch Pewdiepie, that works too," I said, making Sam laugh.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I'll put Kyndell's channel link in the description so make sure to subscribe to her, she's pretty awesome," I blushed at the last part, earning a smirk from Sam.

"Until next time, I love you and you're all beautiful," He said, blowing a kiss to the camera. We ended the video there and Sam was already talking about what other video we were going to do.

"Come on, lets go!" I had no clue where we were going, but I didn't argue. Sam reached down to help me up and pulled a little too hard.

I ended up toe to toe with him. Our faces were litterally two inches apart. I winced, he had been pulling my wrists. "What's wrong?" Sam looked down. "What happened?" He looked horrified and began unravelling the strips of cloth.

"Stop!" I tried jerking my arm away from him, but he was too strong for me.

The force must have busted one of my healing scabs because blood seemed to still be flowing, Sam gasped once he saw my cut up skin, "I'm so sorry," He apologized.

"For what? You didn't do that, I did," I backed away, but Sam kept his hold on me. I didn't understand why he wouldn't just let me go.

"Why?" He had a little bit on my blood on his fingertips and I flinched at the sight.

"It's a really long story." I said, looking down at the ground.

"I have time."