That guy...

A/N: Oh my peanut butter cookies! This story currently has 184 views!!! Thank you all so much for reading :)

When the movie finished the skies were dark out and the temperature was dropping fast. Conner stood up and folded the quilt we had been sitting on while Kayla watched him, smiling.

Sam pulled me to my feet and my nose brushed against his. I started giggling and that caused Sam to start laughing.

After I caught my breath, I noticed Connor and Kayla were already walking back towards the car. "Let's go," I told Sam and pulled him along the wooded path.

As we walked I took the time to look at all the different plants and animals around us. Moths and ladybugs fluttered around the weeds, searching for food. Sometimes the simplest things in life are the most beautiful.

By the time we caught up with Conner and Kayla, they were already waiting for us inside the car. Sam opened the door and helped me in. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. Once the car reached the main road, Kayla turned on the radio. The song Talk Dirty was playing.

"Oh my god! This is my twerk anthem!" Kayla squealed. I could tell that Katheraine would get along with this girl.

Sam slid his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Being so close to Sam always made me feel so relaxed and calm yet energized. I nuzzled my head into him and sighed. Looking up, I noticed Conner and Kayla were holding hands across the seats. Kayla was blushing at the slight contact.

I was almost asleep when Conner pulled into the o2l house driveway. Kayla and I walked into the house, Conner asked Sam to stay behind and help him with something. I could feel something nagging the back of my mind.

"Conner was telling me about how you two met and I was just wondering who the guy was," I asked Kayla, trying to sound casual.

"The guy I was arguing with?" Kayla asked, looking confused.

"Yeah," I said, keeping my voice calm.

"Oh,well," She tapped her chin, looking deep in thought, "He was really tall, maybe a little over six foot? He had dark black hair and he was kinda tan. I forgot his name though,"

I could feel my breath catch in my throat. That doesn't mean it's him, I tried convincing myself. "Why?" she asked, looking worried.

"Oh, no reason, I just thought it was maybe one of my old friends," I told her. Kayla smiled and turned to find Conner. She took a few steps then jerked back towards me.

"Wait! He had a tattoo of a bird on his arm, if that helps any," Kayla remembered, before she went outside.

I was so happy Kayla left the room because I couldn't hide the horrified look on my face.

My suspicion was confirmed. Neal was back.

I dashed out of the house and ran back to mine and Katheraine's. When I tumbled into the living room I felt someone grab me and I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"Woah! It's just me!" I stopped shrieking for a second to look up at Jc. My heart regained its ability to consistently beat and I took a relieved breath.

"What's going on?" He asked, putting me down. My face must've given me away because Jc sat down on the couch and motioned for me to follow.

"Kat left a few minutes ago to go pick up a movie and something to eat. No one else is here," Jc told me. I sighed and fell back onto the cushions. "I can call Sam..." Jc trailed off and reached for his phone.

"No, dont. He worries enough already," Jc's hand froze and he cleared his throat.

"You can't say ANYTHING. No one else knows." I said, my voice cracking.

"I won't tell a soul," Jc promised.

I took a deep breath and started telling Jc everything.