final author's note

but rachel, is this really necessary?

yes, shut up and read.

ok, first of all, i hope the ending was alright and sufficiently fluffy. i'm sorry it took so long, i was trying so hard to get it right. still don't think i have, but it's probably the closest i'll get.

ok, secondly, thank you so much to every single one of you that's voted or commented on this book. you guys are honestly the best. i have days where i want to go through my account and delete everything i've ever written, but you guys are always there to pick me up with your endless support. i love you all and i'm so glad you chose to read this :)))

and thirdly, no there will not be a sequel to this. i'm sorry but i think i've milked this plot line a bit too much, and i've lost inspiration. if any of you want to write a sequel, you can go right ahead. (just make sure to tell me so i can go read it)

for the next month or two, i'm going to be focusing on writing illicit and editing incompetent, so if you want to go read either of those, you'll find them on my profile. and you can follow me if you want. (i'm 5 away from 500 ;))

this is probably longer than it needed to be. feel free to message me if there's anything else.

you guys are da bomb dot com.

ps: please go read illicit, i love you too much to let you go

pps: this was basically a chapter of self promo, as my mother now says, #sorrynotsorry

ok i love y'all, bye, see ya soon

🔮rachel