Chapter 3 the date

It was three day ago sense the incident and Shin-ah, his friends was all ways with me. I have Shin-ah in some of my class with Hak, Jae-ha in music class and gym. Kija and Zeno was in my math class and Yun was in my cooking class and Science so I have them with me all the time and they were glad that​ they met me.  Now it was music then to gym so I have Jae-ha there with me.  "So what are you going to play Jae-ha?" I said looking at him.  "Well I'm good at playing the Erhu want to hear." Jae-ha said grabbing the instrument. "Sure." I said waiting to hear the music.  Jae-ha ready the instrument and started to play:

When he was done I clapped my hands and cheering for Jae-ha for able to play the music.  " I liked your music it was nice to hear." I said  looking at Jae-ha who was blushing very red.  "My, your to kind Gabrielle and what will you be doing?" Jae-ha said looking at me.  "I will be playing the violin, would you like to hear me." I said looking at him.  " Sure what will you be playing." Jae-ha said readying a guitar.  "I will be playing a song that would be interesting to hear." I said at him. Then I began to play:

When I was done playing my music, I heard a big group of people cheering.  When music class was done, me and Jae-ha went to the gym next and when we got there, there was the boy who attacked me and I hid behind Jae-ha as he understood what was going on.  "It's okay I won't let him hurt you." Jae-ha said moving me away from him.  When we were away from him the gym teacher called out our names from roles to see who was here.  When he was done, sat the game of dodge ball it was going to be a rough game. The teams were decided and Jae-ha was on my team which I hoping for but the boy was on the other team and he was looking at me with a mean grin as he walked away.

"These is not going to be good!" I said to Jae-ha and he nodded his head understanding what was going to be happening.  So the game was set and the first round everyone but me and Jae-ha was still in and the others was the same.  Jae-ha got the first one out but the boy who was mean to me got Jae-ha and I was the only one on the team so was the boy.  "So who going to make the first move." The boy said looking at me with his anger look.  "I guess it's going to be you then." I said looking back at him.  "Be careful Gabrielle, he can hurt you in anytime." Jae-ha said with a worried voice.  " It's okay Jae-ha I'm going to be okay." I said not looking at him, still looking at the boy.  "Well it's your price to pay so let play!" The boy said throw the first ball.  I have dodge the first one then the second one can I have that as well.  When four dodge ball flew at me, he had one more and I was ready.  "This is your last chance to give up!" The boy said ready to throw the ball.
"No I'm not giving up!" I said looking at him.  When the word was said the ball he throw was a fast one that I won't be able to dodge.  "Good bye." He said turn is around to walk away.  "Your out!" The gym teacher said as the boy turned around as the teacher pointed at him.  "What? But how?" He said looking at me.  What he saw was me holding the fast ball in my arm as my arm started to sting.  "All right Gabrielle, that will show who the boss!" Jae-ha said running up to me and lifed me up in the air.  "Jae-ha put me down!" I said trying not to fall off.  When he put my down I saw a ball head right towards and it was about to hit Jae-ha.  "Move Jae-ha!" I said pushing him out of the way.  "What are you doing! Someone could have gotten hurt you moron!" I said looking at the person who threw a fast ball.  "My bad,it just slipped out of my hand." The boy said walking away from us with a evil grin.  "Are you alright Jae-ha?" I said looking at him.  "I'm find, you have saved me from pain I was going to get." Jae-ha said looking at me with a smile.

It was lunchtime and unfortunately I had the boy in my lunch so it was hard to get to the boys when he was at the corner I turn to get to them.  When I finally got my lunch I had to find a way to get to them without causing a sense.  As I looked around I see a door that let outside and some benches to sit on, so I ask the lunch lady if I can eat outside and she said yes.  So when I walk towards the door that let outside a hand grabbed my and yank me really hard away from the door.  Who it was is the boy who won't leave me alone.  "what do you want!  have you not had enough torment that you did to me." I said to him as i tried to pull out of his grasp.  "look here miss I tried to find away to get back at you, but your boyfriend and his friends keep getting in the way so why not take it outside!" he side pulling me out the door as we got away for the crowed.  "will you leave me alone for once i have done nothing to you so stop!" I said pulling my hand away from him.  "I will not until I get my revenge bitch!" The boy said walking towards me.

The next thing we know a figure was in front of me and it was Shin-ah.  "Did I not said to leave her alone, we had to deal with you once we don't want to do that this time would we!" He said as the whole gang was here.  "He's right for what you been doing to her, it's wrong and rude for what you are doing." Jae-ha said standing next to Shin-ah.  "He right, you need to leave her alone or we have to deal with you again." Hak said standing were he stands.  "you'll will regret it!" The boy said walking away with a angry look.  When he was gone, i let out to sigh wondering what was going to happen next.  I felt a warmth on my hand as look to see who it is and it was Shin-ah who held it.  "Are you okay." He said looking at me to see if he left mark but didn't see any.  "I'm find just tired of dealing with this that all." I said looking at him.

When school have ended I was heading out the door when I saw Shin-ah standing there and I walk towards him wondering what he wanted.  "Hey, do you have a minute, i want to ask you something." Shin-ah said as I nodded my head.  "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He said having a little blush and i nodded happy.  "Yes I would love to." I said letting out a smile.

It was 6 pm and Shin-ah had knock at the door and mother had answer it.  "Gabrielle your date is here!" Mother said as I walked down the stairs.  "Are you ready." Shin-ah said holding out his hand.  I nodded and took his hand as we went on to our date.  We went out for two hours, went to a restaurant and we went to the park next. 

 It was 9 pm as we went back to my house, we enjoyed our date.