The last Chatpter: On to a New life

(year pass time to Graduated)

I was surprise of how time fly by fast the moment you took your first step into the school building and now here I am graduating high school with Shin-ah an the others since we all have been very close with each other.  The ceremony was long and boring but once I got my diploma I was free from this hell of a place but at the same time I was happy that I got to come here because this is where I have met Shin-ah, the gang, Logan and Abby an I want to treasure that moment we all had together before we all go our separate ways.  "Earth to Gabrielle, hey are you listening!" I heard as I was snap out of my thoughts with Yun in my face as he made me jumps and I fell backwards with the results of someone catching me in time.  Hak was the one that caught me as he set me back on my feet with Yun speaking.  "Well guys we all had a great, strange, stressful but fun time with each other but now the quesion is what are we going to do now?" he said as everyone was quiet at first but then shin-ah spoke.  "We have a choice we all have to choose now, stick together like we always do or go our separate ways that is up to you." Shin-ah said that surprise all of us but left me smiling in the decision that people can make for themselves.

"I'm staying with Shin-ah and my sister since we had the time of our life and I think living with each other isn't going to kill us as all of us will be getting jobs so why not." Kyle said as his girlfriend nodded her head while we looked at the others.  Everyone decided to stay together but the house we all were living in before did not have any more rooms so we decided to find some houses near each others but either to be a two bedroom house or four bedroom house.  We split us into a group three people and went to look at some houses an there were different kinds of houses the trick was to find a house that can fit two groups of couples in a house.  After about half an hour we each found a house the please us just fine and the decision was Shin-ah, Me, Yona, Hak with a light gray house, Kija, Luna, Kyle and Sky with a cream house, Jae-ha, Josy, Logan, Abby with a dark green house and last was Zeno, Karmen, Yun and Flora with a yellow house.  Once that was settled, we went to our last house and pack our belongings up not only that start to get a job each of us either have the same or different so we can pay the rents for it.
Everything was ready and I was excited to have a home with Shin-ah but it was very different then before but that was the whole point of getting a new place to live with our new life.

(Three months later)

"3:15pm and it time for me to go home and relax since jobs hurt and make ya sure to where you want to go to hell instead of here." I said getting dress then checking out as I left the building an head home so I can crash onto the couch.  I'm lucky to have a work that was close to us if not then I would be doom to even make it on time without getting fired on the first day.  I looked at the clock to see that time was going slow since everyone got as Shin-ah got a vet job, Yona did the same job with Shin-ah as for Hak, he teaching boxing lesson, Yun working as a Chef, Jae-ha was teaching music lesson with his girlfriend, Kyle and his girlfriend work at a restaurant, Flora and Luna working at a flower shop, Kaji was doing Art, Karmen and Zeno were singers, Logan and Abby help build houses and I work at a Auto mobile work shop.  I had time before other came home so I got up to look for something for dinner so I went to the Kitchen and pull out some stakes, salad, and a bowl of fruits.  After I did that, I went to Shin-ah and I rooms so I could change out of my dirty clothes, went to the bathroom washes my hand an head back down stairs to start dinner.  After time pass Hak was the first person to return home as I handed him a water bottle before returning to the Kitchen continuing to cook until Shin-ah and Yona came home on time as dinner was done.  "I'm Home" I heard foot steps heading towards the kitchen can closer as Shin-ah was at a doorway.  

"welcome home dear!" I said as I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.  As I set the plates down, I looked outside to see that it began to rain but it does bother me since I have Shin-ah by my side we can live on a normal life with nothing standing in our way or so to speak that is but for now we enjoy our dinner in a peaceful environment with a gentle rain shower.

This was my happily ever after 

(Hello everyone my story is done for this series, If you want to see more of the characters in their further life then leave a comment down to let me know and I'll see what I can do but other then that I'll see you all later BYE)